SiteScape Inc

A 112 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since September 2007

6665 Auburn Road

Utica, MI 48317

SiteScape, Inc. mission: is committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing unique and picturesque landscape designs that increase the value of both residential and commercial sites. Due to an overwhelming response, we are now happily scheduling projects that are $2,500 or more. We recognize that the single most important component of our business is our customers. You are the fuel that drives our success and we are committed to providing outstanding service to all of our clients. Design fees currently range from $500-$2500. Find us on Facebook @ http://facebook.com/sitescapeinc...

lawn & landscaping (94)hardscaping (37)tree service (9)landscape lighting (3)holiday decorating (1)lawn care (14)mulch delivering (13)leaf removal (3)Nurseries (2)masonry (1)

10/01/2018

Extremely professional, punctual, skilled in design and execution. Our contact was Aaron Meier; would highly recommend him, Eric (Crew Manager) & the whole crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed all new front landscaping (deer-resistant), removed trees & bushes, prepped beds, rearranged rocks for soil/mulch retention, installed new plants, updated sprinkler system for new layout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

07/09/2018

Unfortunately, we never got the chance to experience this company's touted service record. A message was left for them to receive a quote back on 6/19. No response. Decided to call back today on 7/9 and was left on hold for more than 10 minutes. Very disappointed. After seeing the owner's response that they did not receive my call, I was able to verify with Karen on 7/11 that SiteScape DID in fact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete patio renovation needed for front and back yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

Unfortunately we do not have a record of your name in our system of calling. If you would like to set up a time/appointment feel free to call our office any time at 586 739 5044 ask for Kevin

06/28/2018

Exceptionally well! From the original contact with Aaron Meier's estimate to the completion of the project, all company representatives were professional and accommodating to my specific requests. Despite the quote provided in mid-June, during a very busy season, the work finalized on the 25th. I appreciate Aaron's honoring my request for prompt service due to an entertaining commitment I had. Pat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing and sanding of paver brick patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

06/06/2018

They were excellent. They were careful in preparing the planting site. They brought in top soil and carefully dug out the planting depth for each plant and they covered the landscape site with natural wood shavings. They also had a nice metal border edge put in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planted eleven 6-foot tall arborvitae along my fence line.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2018

10/02/2017

We are very pleased with the work that was done. They worked with our budget, were very helpful in helping to set priorities for the work that needed to be done, were flexible with us and came up with ideas that we did not even think of. We will definitely be using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning up very overgrown landscaped beds.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

08/05/2017

Mr Meier came to the house and assessed the work to be quoted. He never gave us an estimate. We left messages twice and never got a response as to why we did not get an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-install pavers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

06/19/2017

Our patio and pergola are beautiful. We have received numerous compliments over the last few years, even from other types of contractors. I meant to write a review at the time, but never got around to it. In 2016, my husband spilled stain on a number of the patio stones, and we had to have SiteScape replace them. We obviously had to pay for this since it was my husband's fault. However, the stones...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two years ago, SiteScape installed a new patio and pergola at our home. The pergola was subcontracted to MGE Carpentry, Inc. At the time, we obtained four quotes. Three were in the same ballpark, give or take a few thousand dollars. One was approximately $10,000 more than the others. SiteScape was one of the three.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2017

06/08/2017

He said he would give me a price in a week and it has been over three months and nothing has been heard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them. He came out, but the day he came out it snowed. He couldn't look at the shrubs I wanted to have removed due to the snow.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/01/2017

Excellent. SiteScape is the best landscapers we have ever used. The owner and his staff and beyond reproach. Dependable, courteous, reliable and kind. Would never use another landscaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping update and revision of brick pavers. Sod laid and shrubs planted

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/09/2017

IT DIDN’T GO! I called initially to setup an appointment for an estimate, receptionist was welcoming on the phone and advised I should receive a call by the next day. NO CALL RECEIVED. So, I called again after giving the benefit of the doubt for a couple days and received apologies from the individual who answered the phone with their promise of someone calling me back within 24 hours. NEVER HAPPE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete redesign of backyard landscaping as a new 2-tier stamped concrete patio was installed last season replacing a 14' x 20' wood deck. Requested design services & plan. Also, needed east and west sides of the home grading redone with new sod installation as well as landscape design & plan. Front of home work requested was roughly a 50 ft area of lawn needed removal, grade built up, and sod replaced. Roughly, a $10,000 project.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Landscape design, landscape installation, landscape removals, landscape renovations, hardscape design, hardscape installation, patios, outdoor rooms, outdoor fireplaces, retaining walls, shrub trimming, stump removals, spring cleanups, fall cleanups, bed maintenance, and landscape lighting. SiteScape has a $2,500 minimum project requirement. Design fees range from $500-$2500

Lawn fertilization, tree fertilization, paver maintenance, grading or drainage work. Sod Only Projects.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express