Mike's Heating and Cooling

B35 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since May 2013

46149 Van Dyke Ave

Utica, MI 48317

With more than 37 years in the heating and cooling business, Mike's Heating & Cooling is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. Carrier factory authorized dealer, 11 employees, billing, paid in full upon completion, wells fargo financing available (upon approval), season specials offered frequently....

hvac repair (34)water heater repair and installation (3)

04/27/2019

Great - They are the best - very honest and professional and always do the job right - in an emergency they come out immediately and for standard issues you can schedule within a few days and they are always prompt - would highly recommend them to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

08/19/2018

It went great. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace and Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We hope your enjoying your new units!
D

06/01/2018

I was a previous customer. they have been here 2 times. I Set up a prevent appointment, They gave me a time and day . No show no call. When I called to inquire, they said I was on a list . I asked why THEY made an appointment, they said they did not know. 4 hour window time, and my time wasted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC check and recharge

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

We would like to take this opportunity to SINCERELY apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. After the Memorial Day weekend we were inundated with hundreds of calls for people without air conditioning. We attempted to reschedule anything that wasn't an emergency and prioritize accordingly. Again, we sincerely apologize as we were doing the very best we could given the circumstances. I a...
D

12/26/2017

Mike's Heating & Cooling replaced a component on my furnace less than a year ago. New component is failing and they say only warranty work & component for 30 days (none of which is stated on their website). I verified the component warranty with Lenox and they stated 1 year warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Furnace Exhaust Venter Blower replaced (Diagnosis from Mike's Heating & Cooling). The component was replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2017

10/02/2017

Expertly done. Service men are very knowledgeable and professional. I was particularly happy with the clean up after the new furnace and AC installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal AC Check. In the past I have had this company do all my furnace and AC work including replacing both 3 years ago.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

07/22/2017

Price was good. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

07/20/2017

Called Mikes and was told to immediately turn off the unit and that they would have someone over the next day. They called two hours later and said that they could come by then. After deducing that we had a frozen system due to lost Freon, they said to keep the system off and that they would be back at 10am the next day. They arrived on time and charged the system and we were back cooling again wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home air conditioner froze up and stopped cooling during the 90 degree heat wave.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

07/05/2017

I loved the way Mike Jr. gave me a very detailed estimate with multiple options to choose from. He was willing to conference call with my husband and took time to answer all of our questions. After getting several estimates, Mike quoted a superior high efficiency system at the same price others quoted for an 80 percent efficient system. We were happy with the installation and are happy to be nice ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaces furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

04/10/2017

It went very well neat clean and no complications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Furnace and Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure helping you with your heating and cooling needs. We hope your new unit keeps you and your family comfortable and worry-free for years to come.

02/20/2017

Paul who serviced the furnace and air conditioner several times is professional and to be trusted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gas water heater and serviced furnace and air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

Thank you for your glowing review. We are pleased to hear Paul was able to assist you and in such a professional manner. We look forward to servicing your heating and cooling needs in the future.

Water Heater Installation & Service, Furnace Installation & Service, Air Conditioner Installation & Service, Heating & Air Conditioning, AC.

We do not offer duct cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available