MaxTech Support (Formerly Compcustomz LLC)

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2009

Max Tech Support is a full service technology company started in 2006 by the current lead support specialist Jacob Dowdy. Max Tech Support is committed to showing the world that there are some "good guys" out there. We will be honest in our evaluation of your computer and treat it with the same care we treat our own. If you would rather not fix your computer, we will buy it from you. Max Tech Support does not use subcontractors....

Modern Web Studios

96  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

07/30/2018

Very professional and personable. Not many local businesses in my area and the one I went to had poor customer service. Talking down to me because I'm not that computer-literate, being irritated that I wasted their time. They wanted me to buy a new computer without even looking at my laptop. This service was just what i wanted, respectful about my lower level of computer knowledge, great advice an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General clean-up and inspection.

09/28/2017

Awesome! MaxTech is not my go to for tech help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MaxTech Support helped me get my mac cleaned up as well as provided great advice on how to handle storage issues.

06/26/2017

The session went great. Jacob was so easy to work with, he did not speak jargon I did not know. He was relaxed and he did not rush me through the process. He explained and answered all the questions I had regarding my situation and lack of operating knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed by computer cleaned up for better performance.

06/12/2017

When I used him in October, it was the second time I have used him. I have used him a time before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did computer system clean up. We did it by phone. I called and gave him access to my computer, and we did the clean up by phone, with him having access to my computer.

06/08/2017

Scanned for viruses and had a solid state hard drive installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer was running slow.

CATEGORY computer repair

Office maintenance. IT support. Networking. Surveillance.

Program development.