BERG BROTHERS TREE SVC

Angie's List since May 2010

C Rated | 4 Reviews

Live Oak Tree Company

Live Oak Tree Company, Inc is a local, family-owned and operated business, since 2006. We offer professional and dependable tree services like removal, pruning and shaping, cabling and bracing, planting, and diagnosis.

Award 2019

D

04/15/2016

They left one evergreen, and told us they would come back. They never came back and we had to call them 4 or 5 times. They finally came out and cut it down. They were supposed to clean up the tree and take everything and they left it. The other eight trees, they did take. I paid him before the job was done. I am very upset with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed 9 big evergreens.

07/07/2014

all I have to say is in above paragraph.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extreme trimming of three Large Maple Trees. Cutting several large branches. They did not destroy any other of my plants. I was pleased with their cleanup. They took all the debris away. We did not even know that they had been there, except all of our trees look awesome.

12/29/2012

Berg Bros. LLC was contacted to provide an estimate for trimming of 2 trees.   After several phone calls to reschedule, Brian Berg finally came to our address and provided a verbal estimate of $550 (less $25 coupon from their web site) to trim the Locust and Silver Maple.  I asked him to also look at a third tree, an Amur maple and he said it would be an additional $200.  He wrote the estimate as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Berg Bros. LLC was hired to trim 3 trees, a Locust, a Silver Maple and an Amur Maple.  The first two of these were tall enough to warrant the use of a bucket truck.  Berg did trim these two, but not the Amur Maple.  The Locust tree had been trimmed by them before and we had been happy with the work, but this time, even though the general shape was OK, the branches were trimmed bluntly rather than at branching points as had been done previously.  It remains to be seen how bad this will look in the spring.

07/28/2011

They were very prompt in giving me a quote. Their price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Berg Brothers Tree Service for tree service.