Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Troy

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Curts Service Inc

124  REVIEWS
Curts Service Inc

Since the early eighties, Curt’s Service has provided a relaxed, responsive and clean environment that enables our advanced automotive technicians to utilize their high quality training for a proactive approach when it comes to the needs of your vehicle. By incorporating the latest automotive technology and techniques set in an open, honest atmosphere, we’re enthusiastically driven to keep your vehicle running at optimal levels of performance and reliability. Whether you own a domestic or import vehicle, you can be assured of the same high level of technical expertise and the same commitment to fixing it right – from the start. For over 25 years, Curt’s Service has grown into the community’s dealer alternative for a trusted and highly technical service center. Built and based on our ever-growing number of loyal and satisfied customers, Curt’s Service gives you the same high levels of expertise with an emphasis on value, backed by convenient and cost-effective quality service and support. At Curt's Service, our ASE and Bosch certified technicians have years of combined experience fixing and fine-tuning your Domestic or Import vehicle. From headlight to tail light, we provide every type of automotive service, employing only modern state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, to give you the best combination of quality and service! At Curt's Service, we guarantee professional maintenance with a personal approach by providing: •A relaxed, responsive and clean environment •Support for advanced automotive technology and high-quality training •A commitment to fixing it right the first time •A 1-year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty on parts and labor •Authorized Bosch Service, ASE Blue Seal of Excellence and AAA Approved Service The Curt’s Service Advantage: 1.Our Preventative Maintenance Programs are designed to keep your vehicle running like new and to preserve your factory warranties. 2.Our Master Certified Technicians utilize the industry’s latest factory-approved diagnostic equipment to keep labor costs and time to a minimum. 3.Installing high quality “technician preferred” parts from our large in-house inventory gets you back on the road quickly and eliminates extended service time. 4.Our convenient services include a Free Shuttle Service, Rental Cars, an After Hours Drop Box and Extended Warranties.

02/21/2017

They don't charge us. Little things that go wrong, we just drive our car over there and they fix it on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have service done all the time. We bring our car in for an oil change, tire rotation, so at various times.

10/11/2016

The price is pretty standard. They get the car done on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an oil change.

08/25/2016

Suburban Chrysler Jeep of Troy, MI sets a high bar for dealerships in metro Detroit. From sales to service, I've been treated very well. During the 14 years I'd owned my previous Grand Cherokee, ownership had changed hands from Daimler to Fiat. I was worried about whether the level of service I'd grown accustomed to had remained the same. In fact, it has greatly improved. ....now it is more custom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance and recall work.

08/25/2016

They were wonderful. They are professional and Conscientious They are courteous. The car is always cleaned. They always pick me up and drive me home when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received a recall notice and they did the repair. They have also done routine maintenance.

CATEGORY car sales

D

06/01/2015

Bottom line buyer beware when taking your vehicle in for service at Suburban Chrysler Jeep. They have a shiny showroom as well a service department but they don't have a clue on fixing your vehicle. They pile on extras for service that does not need to be done and at the same time cannot fix the problem that the vehicle was initially brought in for. There are better places to go that do not rip yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i took my Jeep Wrangler in for service. There was a loud noise in the front left wheel. The service department looked at my Jeep and stated that I needed over $3,000 in maintenance service on my Jeep. I was appalled at the price and believed they were padding the price. They were.... I then took my Jeep to Dino's in Royal Oak for the same repair. Dino's promptly diagnosed the problem as a bent dust cover rubbing against the brake caliper.... Charge to fix....Gratis!

Auto Sales, Auto Body Shop