Stone Restoration Services

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2008

Stone Restoration Services is the premier restoration and maintenance company for all natural stone surfaces in Detroit and all of Southeast Michigan. Established in 2007, we have cleaned, polished, repaired, restored, and protected well over 500,000 square feet of natural stone, terrazzo, concrete, tile, quartz, marble, and granite. For us, customer service is written in stone. That means that you'll get a timely consultation, have all of your questions answered, and feel completely satisfied with the final result. Contact us today to get started!...

Allied Hardwood Floors

Angie's list customers get $50.00 off any labor over $1,000.00. We accept checks only.

11/28/2017

The rep was prompt, professional, and personable. The work performed was complete and satisfactory. He was here less than two hours, and the amount and type of work performed shouldn't have cost $300.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite counter cleaning and sealing. Minor seam repair and some caulking on a small portion of the backsplash.

10/30/2017

The work done was excellent. Most recently, I asked the provider who came to my house a question about my marble bathroom which I was having trouble getting clean. He recommended a product that has been a lifesaver. This company knows what it's doing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had my honed granite counter tops buffed and resealed by this company twice.

08/07/2017

Marble vanities look great! I wouldn't have them polish & seal granite again. Most of the employees are very professional and used great care. There was one employee who was very unprofessional, even rude. I would request Jake again for the marble. He was professional and friendly, but more importantly, he took pride in his work and did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Marble vanities & granite countertops

06/19/2017

They did as good of a job as they probably could. It did not come out like new, but much, much cleaner than it was! They are a good company - would definitely recommend for hire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our stone tiles in the kitchen, mudroom & bathrooms.

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

03/10/2017

They did a good job. They showed up on time and performed the work. I was happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sealed the granite countertops.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

Restoration and maintenance company for all natural stone surfaces and Solid Surface materials including refinishing ,polishing, honing, grinding, cleaning & sealing of marble, granite, travertine, limestone, terrazzo, slate, onyx, soapstone and tile & grout cleaning. Solid Surface & Quartz materials including Caesar-stone, Sile-stone, Corian, and Zodiaq. Marble & granite statues, monuments, and sculptures restored on site or at our facility. Historic restoration buildings in Michigan & Ohio

Installation, fabrication, cutting down existing granite, any installation or resetting of materials.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express