Lake State Cleaning

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2011

We are new to Angie's List, but we've been Oakland County's most respected since 1999. We are the area's ONLY full-service exterior cleaning company. Are you are looking for the company with the most knowledge and experience not only in window cleaning, but also in gutter cleaning, pressure washing, soft washing and roof cleaning? Look no further. Why hire multiple cleaning contractors, when Lake State Cleaning can put a total cleaning package together to meet all of your needs? Our clients throughout the area are consistently wowed by our professionalism and attention to detail. Give us a shot and see what they're raving about! Email us directly at contact@lakestatecleaning.com...

Diesel Decks

25  REVIEWS
Diesel Decks

Diesel Decks was established in 1997, providing our residential and business services to the Metro Detroit area. Diesel Decks specializes in exterior power washing, deck restoration, brick paver cleaning & sealing, and interior/exterior painting. Diesel Decks is licensed and fully insured. Our goal is to provide our customers with professional services at affordable prices that will establish long term relationships and repeat business. Unlike our competitors, we do not require our customers to pay for our services until we have finished the job. We would like to thank you for taking your time to review our services. Please call or email us to set up a free estimate.

12/30/2019

Arrived on time, completed the work quickly and effectively. Took photos to prove work was done, cleaned up the debris after conclusion. Over twice as expensive as my last guy but I would hire again, and would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

02/10/2018

On time, crew was friendly and professional. Summarized what they found, and provided photos. Also sent a personalized e-mail with suggestions about how to deal with ice dam problem. Pleased that they charged less than estimate, probably because work was less than expected. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

03/11/2016

My experience was very good. That's why I keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have them twice or three times a year.

CATEGORY window cleaning

07/22/2015

Arrived on time and finished the gutter cleaning in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning.

05/08/2015

Caleb was awesome!  He responded right away to my inquiry.   We got the job scheduled and then he sent me reminders by email.  He showed up exactly on time and got to work. He was very professional and did a great job. I would hire him again in an instant.  I thought the price was reasonable and Caleb did accept the Angie's list coupon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed all windows inside and out.  New construction, so they were pretty dirty.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Are you looking for a brighter view? Are dirty windows, siding, hardscape or shingles getting you down? Is your home's curb appeal less than it could be? We would love to help! Our favorite things include providing you with: the shiniest window cleaning, the most thorough gutter cleaning, the safest roof cleaning and the most amazing pressure washing results you've ever seen. Call Lake State Cleaning today for meticulous work, friendly technicians, and amazing results!

Janitorial Work