Jay's Outdoor SVC

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Turf One Inc

15  REVIEWS
Turf One Inc

We can handle your entire lawn and garden maintenance needs, regardless of your lawn size or the time of year. From mowing, hedging and seasonal clean-ups to tree pruning, shrub/hedge trimming—we do it all. Our staff can even complete intricate garden plant/bedding maintenance services. We’re more than a fair-weather friend, providing snow plowing/salting services by experienced employees equipped with radio-dispatched trucks ready for Michigan’s tough winters

Award 2019

11/11/2015

I started using them in July this year to take care of my front lawn.  They are by far the BEST LAWN SERVICE I have ever used! They even blew my leaves into the street before garbage day for the city leave removal!   They deserve and A+++  rating!!!!  I will definitely use them again next year!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed,edged, and weed whacked my front yard.

06/25/2015

He came out and was really cocky to me; he didn?t write anything down and didn?t come out when he said he would. He said he would be here on a Wednesday and came out on a Monday and told me that his wife would be calling me and despite calling three times I received no callback. He is not professional at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was supposed to cut my lawn.

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They mow and edge our lawn every week or so. They get our sprinklers going in the spring and blow them out in the fall. They also do extra/specific yard work for us when we need it. We like them and have had them service our yard since 2004 or 2005. They do a good job, lawn looks nice.

06/10/2014

They do their job. They are professional and inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband hired Jay's Outdoor SVC. They mowed our lawn.

04/03/2013

They are the best lawn service I have ever used- they are just great! They are very conscientious workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for about 6 years. They mow and do clean up work.

CATEGORY lawn service

Lawn Maintenence, Snow removal, Irrigation Systems.