SPARKLE WASH

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since September 2010

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Power Wash...

09/16/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned house siding

07/09/2013

Great results; prompt; worked hard all day. Cleaned up after themselves. When we pointed out that the eaves needed more cleaning, gladly redid that portion. Will definitely use them next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned off moss from roof; power washed house & deck.

05/31/2013

These guys are good. This is the second time they have cleaned our house. Very professional. Some of the siding is 25 - 30 years old with 6 year old siding on a new addition. It is impossible to tell new from old after Sparkle Wash has cleaned. Will hire them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a two story aluminum sided house.

11/01/2012

Sparkle wash arrived a couple of minutes early, clean the siding and my deck and pointed out that they could clean the mold on my stairs and I said really and they did and did nor charge me even thought this was not in the original quote. They also used "green" cleaning products that did not hurt any of my surrounding shrubs or garden.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed deck and siding on house. Did an excellent job even doing a cement stair case that was not in the original quote and got mold off.

07/25/2012

Fast and effortless. They came, they conquered, they cleaned up, they disappeared. Top service, professional team. As for the cost I have not received the bill but their service tells me they will be reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our building was hit by the TC graffiti vandals. Called asked them to fix it. They came quickly and removed the graffiti completely.

Power Wash

n/a

NA

Similar businesses in your area...