Northshore Exteriors

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since December 2015

We're an exterior construction contractor specializing in insurance claims and storm damage; we currently have five employees and exclusive subcontractors. Our terms are half down and payment in full upon completion and your satisfaction. Additional address - 3417 Cass Rd, Traverse City, Mi 49684....

Stanley Steemer Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning

Stanley Steemer is the industry leader in cleaning services.

09/25/2018

Excellent experience in every facet. From the outset, working with general Manager Sean Walsh was a pleasure. Sean came out to out home and measured it and explained the entire procedure in detail. After he left, my wife remarked, "That man is honest and trustworthy". She has always been an excellent judge of character, and she was spot on. The crew was courteous to a fault, worked harder and fast...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total re-roofing project.

07/09/2018

This was not a simple slam dunk project. Joe and his crew exceeded our expectations and earned my admiration for how well this job was done. 5 stars. Hire them if you need a new roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

03/23/2018

Joe and his team were very prompt with both an estimate and getting the job done. The price was right, the work is great and they were all very pleasant to work with. The job site was very clean when they left and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof on my garage.

03/20/2018

While roofing my house, Northshore diagnosed a problem area that had been looked at by other roofers and licensed builders, and fixed it. The roof looks great and no more ice buildup and water leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingles

03/09/2018

Joe and his crew took great care of us. We had just inherited my grandmothers house and wanted a contractor we could trust to get the job done. Joe and his Crew did that for us. We will be contacting and recommending them again to all of our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Storm, hail damage, roofing, wind repair, insurance claims