NORTHERN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2010

Northern Sprinkler Systems was established in 1995 in Traverse City, Michigan. Starting out as a single truck and trailer, Northern Sprinkler Systems has since grown into a large scale design, service, installation and consultation company. Northern Sprinkler Systems prides itself in the latest technology and service techniques designed specifically for the irrigation industry. With the latest in materials, tooling and equipment to do any job, we have the ability to do all types of work from residential to commercial, agricultural to golf, and beyond. Northern Sprinkler Systems loyal customers are truly what make us one of the top irrigation companies in the state. Irrigation is what we do, day in and day out. We offer industry best warranties that say Northern Sprinkler Systems stands behind its work. Scott Doriot is the owner and operator of Northern Sprinkler Systems. Scott was born and raised in Traverse City and graduated college with an Engineering Degree. In his summer months when he was home from college, Scott started to install sprinkler systems and grew so quickly that after college, in 1995 he started Northern Sprinkler Systems. Since then, Northern Sprinkler Systems has served all of Northern Michigan's irrigation needs from design, installation, service, and snow plowing. Scott and his crew are the ones to call to get the job finished quickly, and done RIGHT the first time! In his spare time, Scott enjoys playing softball, golf, and loves coaching St. Francis football. Scott & his wife, Robyn, both enjoy living and working in Traverse City! They enjoy spending time doing any outdoor activity and spend their summer weekends at the family cottage on Silver Lake with their 2 favorite dogs, Max and Cash! Scott and Robyn also enjoy spending time with family and friends while they are camping, playing Euchre, boating or traveling. We look forward to working with you! Email or call us today at 231-929-5621 for a free estimate!...

09/19/2017

Installation was perfect, on time and done without problems. Not one call back to adjust anything in 3 years. Blow out service is done quickly and if I have to change the appointment, it is done without complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinkler system and have yearly blow out.

08/10/2015

,What a wonderful company! I had a free estimate done on a bitterly cold, rainy day in early June for repairs to my irrigation system. Jason was wonderful, didn't make me feel rushed for asking questions and opinions on changes I needed. Jeramy came to do the work and was very professional and did a great job. He discovered a valve issue and rather than just replacing everything he tried to repair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had valve replace, sprinkler rotor replaced and a series of emitters added to one zone

12/07/2014

Work was performed exactly as promised and look forward to working with them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
winterized 8 zones and installed backflow repair kit

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business!

05/20/2013

We have had Northern Sprinklers put in and care for our irrigation for many years....20 years or so. They are punctual, reliable and professional. They do our snow plowing also and show the same commitment to customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened up the sprinkler system. Replaced parts and fixed a leak.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your business and are happy you are happy with your service! :-)

05/15/2013

The employees not only did the basic turn on, I had some additional work needing to be done.  He did so without a problem.  My rain sensor wasn't turned on correctly, the timing sensor wasn't correct and he had to move a sprinkler head, and he did so with no problem and without me directing him to do so.  This was a nice change of pace, a lot of workkman you have to tell them what to do, and I did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They turned on my irrigation system for the summer.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

New Residential & Commercial Sprinkler Installations, Residential & Commercial Sprinkler Repairs, Spring Activations and Start-ups, and Fall Winterizations and Blow-outs. We also work with a landscaping company, roofing company, and excavating company for all your other needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available