Long Lake Plumbing LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2010

Your project no matter how large or small is important to us. Any home improvement project can be overwhelming at times. Long Lake Plumbing, LLC strives to give you as much help and direction as we can from start of your project through completion. Thank you for your interest in our company. We look forward to working with you....

Beman Builders LLC

25  REVIEWS
Beman Builders LLC

Owner-Operated. Uses Subs For Plumbing & Electrical. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email.

06/20/2020

Bob was great!!! He came out and got us hot water the next day! Excellent service, very fair, and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

09/09/2016

They are really professional bootys on their feet very clean show up on time. Quotes are very fair really good service. I have been using them years and will continue to do so

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clogged drain normal maintance

01/21/2016

Bob did an excellent job -- was efficient and professional.  Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran a gas line for new stove

12/09/2015

He did the work at my Dad's house. Good guy, very responsive and punctual, reasonably priced and did a fine job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reworked laundry room plumbing

D

10/31/2015

I took my business elsewhere.   I found this company's contact person to be inflexible and not consumer friendly.  I feel they took advantage of a neighborhood agreement.  Very poor customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was participating in a neighborhood agreement for backflow services.  First there was a rescheduling of services, then an email stating days they would be in our subdivision. I had significant personal extenuating circumstances ( a recent death)  and I also needed some assistance. I called the business and was basically patronized and told that I - and several other neighbors - had missed their services. The business was still servicing the neighborhood the next day - within the time frame of our agreement.  However, I was told the owner could not stop by my house, even if I were home.  He would have to come to my house - and several other neighbors, after the weekend and we would be charged a significant additional charge, each! There could be no concession because he was "so busy."  My expression of dissatisfaction was totally dismissed. I have never been treated so poorly and without regard by a company.  They are too busy for good customer service.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

New residential construction and remodeling, light commercial work, service work & repairs, new and replacement water softeners, water heaters, dishwasher installation, backflow tests for lawn irrigation, reverse osmosis water filtration systems, sink disposers, pipe repair, outdoor faucets & well tanks.