BROTHER'S CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since October 2006

12 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS & COMMERCIAL WORK. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA FEE AFTER-HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: (419)243-9039....

Hideout Custom Woodworking LLC

Hideout Custom Woodworking is proudly veteran owned and operated. Custom build ins, wooden fence install, tables, shelves, furniture and so much more! We refinish hard wood floors, and can install window trim work. Call Michael for your next project- he's got a world of knowledge and creativity to make your next project! Ask about our military, first responder and senior discounts.

Offers by Hideout Custom Woodworking LLC on Angie's List

09/19/2013

We had an airing deck that was leaking and we contracted them to lay down a special material to seal it. They came when I wasn't home and painted the surface of the airing deck with silver paint and told my wife it was done and got her to sign a receipt saying we accept the work and the charges. Legally I didn't have a leg to stand on. They're thieves and liars; if you want to risk the same thing,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cheated me out of seven hundred dollars.

CATEGORY decks,interior painters

07/19/2012

They were timely in getting back to me, and they showed up when they said they would. The work was satisfactory, and the stuff they fixed stayed fixed. I also thought their price was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some roofing for me.

CATEGORY roofing

11/02/2011

My experience of getting an estimate from them went well.  They responded promptly.  They came out and gave an estimate, but it was too high.  I wouldn’t consider using or getting a quote from them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Brother’s Construction in February/March.  I was looking to get some gutters replaced.

CATEGORY gutter repair

10/13/2011

Tim was on top of the job from the start and promised it will be done right.  Very trustworthy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good communication, although my address was lost.  Came on time and did a very good job, over and above the quoted job.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/12/2011

Telephone service was excellent - several options provided for time of visit. Service person was friendly and on time - called before showing up to make sure I was home. Found source of problem and repaired in one visit.  Leaks stopped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed the problem and did minor flashing / repair around chimney.

CATEGORY roofing

ROOFING, BRICK WORK, FOUNDATIONS, WATERPROOFING, MASONRY, CHIMNEYS, CONCRETE, DECKS, DRIVEWAYS, EXCAVATING, HANDYMAN WORK, & CLEANING, INSTALLATION, & REPAIR OF GUTTERS.

ENIVROMENTAL HAZORDOUS WASTES.