Ultimate movers

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Taylor Michigan

Taylor, MI 48180

Ultimate Movers can assist you with all of your moving needs. We can (pack) and move your items in your home. Ultimate movers we treat your furniture as if it were our own. I've been in the moving business for 7 years. Emergency moves no problem. Let my crew and I take the stress away from your move. We move homes, offices, apt , condos etc........ We also wrap your furniture free of charge. We use special straps to keep dollies off of your floors and out of your house(no damage). We do not upcharge for weekend moves. We dont waste our time and or your money. So call Ultimate movers for fast and Outstanding service. We also provide 24hr emergency services. Licensed and insured. Thank you....

Moving Companies (143)

01/18/2020

It went very well. The movers were professional, polite, friendly and cheerful. Everything was handled with great care. I was extremely pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from a house to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

10/05/2019

The service was excellent. The service experience was to my total satisfaction. They were punctual, professional, and extremely friendly. You cannot go wrong hiring this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ultimate Movers moved me from my apartment to my condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

08/03/2019

Ultimate movers were amazing. Lloyd was super friendly on the phone always called back when he said he would. He worked with our time frame. The price was amazing. The guys showed up on time. The 2 of them were very professional and friendly. They worked very well together, all of our stuff was moved in record time nothing broken and everything placed where we wanted it. I would recommend them to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

07/29/2019

Movers finished the job well before the estimated timeframe. Very efficient service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from apartment to condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/04/2019

Great—moved very quickly and efficiently. We’re very professional and focused. Arrived even a little early which was great. Even though they moved quickly they handled everything with care and nothing was broken or damaged—a first for me with a move! Would definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from two bedroom house to new home in same city

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

06/28/2019

Very well. Guys were punctual, and professional. They took precautions to make sure that not only furniture was protected, but the walls and trim was as well. The best part was the price. The quote I got from Two Men and a Truck was $386.96-$696.00 (included a 'Travel Charge' of $155 to come from Livonia?!?!). This company charged $375.00. Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from one location to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

06/24/2019

Lloyd was very responsive and always returned my phone calls promptly. I called around 10 moving companies servicing the Ann Arbor area. They quoted higher prices, charged driving/gas/maintenance fees, and were all unavailable for moving on a Saturday in June (a very busy time for movers). I accepted moving on a Sunday as that was the earliest available within their schedule. However, I followed u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In-state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

06/24/2019

These guys rock! They are very professional and quick. I save atleast $500 going with them instead of 2 men and a truck. I highly recommend them! Outstanding work guys ~ thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to another home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

06/18/2019

Went seamlessly. Moved me over a holiday weekend. Price was very affordable. The crew was very careful moving all of my belongings. Definitely recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving company

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

06/14/2019

It went great, the company was prompt, excellent communication and worked with me for my time slot and pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed movers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2019