BINGE LAWN SPRINKLERS

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2006

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

09/18/2007

I am very happy with the system they installed. They did a really nice job. They were on time, friendly, and courteous. They also did a nice job cleaning up my lawn when they were finished. I will definitely enjoy the convenience of having this in my yard for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new sprinkler system in my yard. The also come out twice a year to start up and shut down. The system was $2000, and each service call is $45.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/11/2006

I did some shopping around for estimates for sprinklers, and got 5 of them. They had the best prices. I have not been sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed and maintain my sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

LAWN SPRINKLERS, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, LANDSCAPING, DRAINAGE, FERTILIZATION SYSTEMS, PLUMBING AND HOME IMPROVEMENTS.

3 YEARS

Similar businesses in your area...