Move My Automobile

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2012

Move my Automobile is your one source solution for quality auto transportation nationwide. Here at Move my Automobile, it's all about making vehicle shipping simple & clear for you. We cater to all situations and move all types of vehicles from coast-to-coast in the U.S. Our goal is to make sure that all of our customers are treated with respect & understand that we place piece of mind over anything else. We handle each and every vehicle as if it was our own and our top priority is to transport your car in the safest & fastest way possible. Our rates & prompt service set us apart from the competition. Contact us now to get your free consultation quote....

AE Auto Care

18  REVIEWS
AE Auto Care

AE Auto Care is a full service preventive maintenance and auto repair center in Livonia, Michigan. AE Auto Care services and repairs all domestic and imported cars and trucks. Bring in your imported and domestic auto, SUV, or pickup today with complete confidence that your auto will be serviced or repaired correctly the first time. Don't be worried about the factory warranty on your new car! We have the staff, skills, training, and equipment necessary to perform all required maintenance on your new car or truck while maintaining your warranty. We are the preferred alternative to the dealership for all scheduled maintenance of your personal car or truck, as well as your fleet vehicle. You'll be hard-pressed to find the same level of expertise that our auto mechanic specialists provide! We have years of experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost-effective repair and maintenance alternatives. We have been specializing in Car Care Services, General Services, Undercar Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Transmission Services, Electronic Services, Internal Engine Services, Heavy-Duty Services, Towing and Miscellaneous Services since 1981. For a high-performing vehicle, trust AE Auto Care with your car, truck, or van. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! AE Auto Care Code of Ethics: • To perform high-quality repair at a fair price. • To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed. • To use only proven high-quality merchandise. • To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable. • To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request. • To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer. • To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance. • To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services. • To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer. • To follow state regulations. • To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept. • To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession. • To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns We offer Auto Repair Shop, Wheel Alignment Service, Oil Change Service, Transmission Shop, Tire Shop, Brake Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Wheel Store, Mechanic, Auto Repair, Brake Service, Transmission Repair, Tires, Brakes, Wheels and Tires, Wheels, Car Repair, Auto Shop, Discount Tires, Brake Pads, Auto Tune Up, Tune Up Shop, Tuneup, Struts, Wheel Alignment, Light Truck Repair, SUV Repair, Internal Engine Services, Towing

02/22/2017

Everything went great. Great people to deal with. Smooth hand off & delivery. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a private car for us from California to Nebraska.

12/27/2016

We were not able to find a driver /carrier for the requested time slot. As a Result we were not able to do business with them. I liked there follow up and employee Beverly... She was helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Transport to California

07/12/2016

Really satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transport Toyota 2005 from Michigan to Washington. This year, moved BMW from Washington to Michigan.

D

07/07/2016

We hired them to move 3 automobiles from Staten Island to Mesa, AZ. 2 of the 3 cars were show cars. We paid for an enclosed transport and they came with a soft-sided truck & the tarp that was covering the cars had holes. They'd also stacked some clunkers on top of my car and it arrived with oil stains, filthy and some mild dimple-damaged. Another issue was the driver was extremely rude. When he lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 3 show cars cross-country.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First, I apologize I haven't done this review sooner. I've been very ill and have had major surgeries as a result. That being said, my delay in this review has had nothing at all to do with the company or their service. | |The owner of Move My Car provided me with my best auto transport experience to date. She quoted in a very thorough and professional manner and she educated me about the auto transport business, despite the fact that I have auto shipped in the pass. | |Move My Car placed me with an auto shipper who moved my car from Los Angeles, CA to Markham, IL. They were on time picking up the auto, answered all calls and delivered my auto unharmed and with everything in it. I would definitely recommend them again.

Auto Transportation Service