Macson Electric LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2006

Awards & Badges

13795 Heritage Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48312

Family owned and operated, serving Detroit Metro area....

electrician (467)lighting (80)ceiling fan installation (35)generator service (8)HVAC Companies (7)landscape lighting (6)home remodeling (4)home remodeling (3)roofing (2)lamp repair (2)home inspection (2)

07/02/2012

Poorly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mac Electric didn't show up at our house for our appointment that we scheduled a week in advance.  My husband called approximately 30 minutes after the scheduled time and left a message with his phone number to call back.  The next day we received a call that they tried to call but had our phone number written down wrong. I'm really not sure how this is possible as they called us back at least twice the previous week in order to schedule the appointment and we left our phone number with our message on the day of the appointment.  We are choosing to go with a different company now because if there are issues with scheduling a simple appointment to come out and give us a quote I really don't want to work with them and worry if they're going to show up when it's time to do the actual work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2012

04/04/2012

overall no problems

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
debbie came out they did a very nice job and it happened that i had my central air installed and alladdin also uses them and again another nice job

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2012

Thank you! Happy we were able to help twice.

03/12/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed an outdoor electrical box.

03/01/2012

very positive experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Angies Big Deal to install a whole house surge protector with Mac's as the provider.  The gentleman from Mac's was prompt, courteous and professional and answered all my questions about the service/item he installed.  I was very pleased and I would definetly use Mac's again for any future electrical service I require

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2011

Thank you. We're happy you're happy.

04/29/2010

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2010

Electrical work, panel upgrades, code violation and city certification corrections, range and dryer hookups, ceiling fans, light fixtures, exhaust fans, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions,generator panels, swimming pool and hot tub hookups, interruptible air conditioning "dte cool currents", surge protectors, energy cleaning devices, energy management ideas & electrical home inspections.

appliance repair