Macson Electric LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2006

Awards & Badges

13795 Heritage Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48312

Family owned and operated, serving Detroit Metro area....

electrician (467)lighting (80)ceiling fan installation (35)generator service (8)HVAC Companies (7)landscape lighting (6)home remodeling (4)home remodeling (3)roofing (2)lamp repair (2)home inspection (2)

10/16/2020

I had an exceptionally positive experience using Macson Electric who was sent by Aladdin Heating & Cooling to bring the electric components of my new furnace and AC up to code. I was quite concerned that they might have to tear up my newly painted basement ceiling to complete the work, but I was very pleased that they were able to utilize an existing spare dedicated circuit which saved me the cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brought the electric components of my new furnace and AC up to code

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

07/06/2020

I really enjoyed my experience in working with MACSON. They were referred to me by the HVAC company that installed the AC, furnace, and hot water heater. They were punctual, professional, and extremely helpful while on the job. They explained everything to me and were very tidy in cleaning up everything upon leaving. I would definitely hire them again and was happy to make their acquaintance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company completed electrical work associated with the installation of my new AC, furnace, and hot water heater

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

01/13/2020

It was excellent!! Easy to work with, great communication and we would used them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen rewiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

06/04/2019

When I opened my pool for the season, I noticed that the circuit breaker to my pool shed kept tripping at random times. It prevented me from running the pump and the heater. I needed to find a good electrician who could diagnose and fix the problem—quick. Macson was able to send someone out in a timely manner. The receptionist was polite and very straightforward about their scheduling and billing....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosing a circuit breaker for a pool shed that kept tripping; GFCI outlet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

12/19/2018

Terry responded to our call right away, gave us pricing and approximate time of arrival. Bobby arrived as schedule, knew what problem was right away. Work completed very quickly. We inquired about some outdoor electrical work and he described what we would need to be done. Will schedule work in early spring. Really a pleasure to work with these fine folks. Looking forward to Bobbys return in sprin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced patio wall light

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

10/15/2018

Was fixed quickly and also replaced some missing circuit breaker panel cover screws

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a faulty GFI circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

05/02/2018

It was excellent. They knew what they are doing and I am satisfied with the work they provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed 6 fluorescent light fixtures and replace 6 LED light fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

01/08/2018

Fixed kitchen light but said outdoor flood lights just needed new sockets. I replaced both socket but only one works. Saved money but didn't completely fix the problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non working kitchen light and outdoor flood lights

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

10/09/2017

I was very pleased with their services, I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Kitchen Bulbs and Bathroom Bulbs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

08/14/2017

It went well. Whatever was needed to be corrected was done in a reasonable time frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3-way switch installed on the stairway. Other electrical upgrades throughout the house such as removing the old outlits and installing new outlits that were acceptable by the city of Warren. They also Installed proper GFCI protection on an outlit Outside.

CATEGORY electrician,home inspection,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

Electrical work, panel upgrades, code violation and city certification corrections, range and dryer hookups, ceiling fans, light fixtures, exhaust fans, kitchen and bathroom remodels, additions,generator panels, swimming pool and hot tub hookups, interruptible air conditioning "dte cool currents", surge protectors, energy cleaning devices, energy management ideas & electrical home inspections.

appliance repair