Amano Concrete Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

40336 Meade Point Dr

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Are you looking for a quality concrete service to design, re-do, or repair your driveway? Do you need a parking lot poured for your property? Would you like to find a reliable concrete contractor to repair or install sidewalks, a patio and/or a garage floor on your property? Find the quality, affordable and reliable service you need with Amano Concrete Company. With us, you will find a concrete repair service that is fast and friendly. When you call us, you will deal directly with the owner, not a salesman. The owner will also be on site during completion. Located in Sterling Heights, Amano Concrete Company provides quality concrete services to residential and commercial clients. Our services include driveways, patios, parking lots, walkways and more....

Concrete Pouring and Repair (96)Concrete Driveways (51)Patios (19)Decks and Porches (10)Decorative Concrete (1)

12/18/2019

Spring rains delayed start but, once initiated, projected was completed in 2 days. Concrete was cut on third day. Before I contracted with Amano Cement, I reviewed a few projects Amano Cement has done in my neighborhood since 2015 and work was professional and standing up to Michigan winters to date. Additionally, Nick and his team will work with you. They buried some water sprinkler lines and lan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, porch, sidewalk (partial), and patio.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/18/2019

Amano Concrete replaced our garage floor and driveway in August of this year. Nick and his crew were professional, friendly and responsive to our needs. Nick knows what he is doing. On a scale of 1 to 10 we would give them a "10". Great job and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage floor and complete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

12/05/2019

My wife and I couldn’t be any happier with Nick and his crew. Very professional, work completed on time, everything that was promised was done and clean-up was excellent. Any future concrete jobs that I need I will only be making one phone call. I highly recommend AMANO Concrete Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new patio, removed cracked and leaning porch and reinstalled, concreted flower bed on side of the house.

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

12/05/2019

Very well. Nick and his team was easy to work with and professional. Extremely accommodating with changing schedule on our end due to other work being done. Never had a problem getting a hold of them or them delivering on their commitments. A couple small areas could of been a little better but overall very satisfied and would recommend them without hesitation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete drive, walkways, and porch step.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

12/03/2019

Nick the owner promptly came out for an estimate. He gave me a couple options, everything was written out clearly and up front. The work was completed by Nick and his crew in two days and ahead of the scheduled date. Excellent job, hard working great crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

11/26/2019

Nick and his crew at Amano Concrete did a great job on our new concrete patio. They were punctual, efficient, polite, and professional. Their work speaks for itself!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New concrete patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

07/11/2019

Could not ask for a more professional company to deal with. Nick was present during the entire process and his crew was just fantastic. From start to finish you could tell they all cared about their work. Their respect to protect the integrity of the property around the work area was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace concrete in garage, driveway, and walkway to backyard patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

03/08/2019

The work and the crew are professional. Amano has the right tools and equipment for the job. The 20' dimension of the shed pad had an 8" drop and the shed pad dimensions and level are exact. The Tuff Shed crew had no problems with the installation. The sidewalk is our "Candy Cane" lane at Christmas leading to our house. The basketball pole was effectively removed and the hole patched. They also he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
10'x20' shed pad; 30' gently curving 3' wide sidewalk; remove basketball post from concrete

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thanks for choosing us! You were a pleasure to work for!
D

03/05/2019

Called and left message on voice mail describing the work and left contact phone numbers and email. Did not receive any return phone call or email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Hi, I am sorry but I can not find a record of you trying contacting us? Must have slipped through the cracks somehow. I looked through all voicemails and email and am not seeing anything. We do our best to get back with everyone. Even during our closed months. I do apologize for this inconvenience but if you’re still wanting to contact us, please try again and we’ll be happy to set something up.

01/23/2019

Nick and his crew were prompt and did an awesome job!! Two years later, I noticed some flaking on part of my driveway, Nick came out and determined bad cement. He worked me into his schedule and replaced the bad cement, no cost to me!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and redo cement patio and part of driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

Thanks for taking the time to share you experience! Glad we were able to fix it.

Concrete removal & replacement. Driveways. Patios. Walks. Garage floors. Shed pads. Extensions. Porches. RV parking pads. Basement Waterproofing. Grinding. Steps. Slabs. Deck removal

Stamped, Exposed, Sealing.