Al's Flooring LLC

B7 REVIEWS

34245 Wilke Dr 6833 n 33rd ave

Sterling Heights, MI 48310

flooring installation and repairs ...

Ceramic Tile (4)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (2)

02/20/2020

Paid him what he asked for wen he left my house my floor was riped up with screws all over it a mess

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid ceramic tile gave him money to get all that was needed laid the floor after 7dys pulled the floor up saying moisture did not come back to accommodate for the job that was fully paid for but to bring a receipt that i had been askn for a week to get more money abd to charge me again to lay a whole nother floor left my kitchen a mess

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Photo for Al's Flooring LLC - 34245 Wilke Dr, Sterling Heights, MI - 38399298

01/10/2020

Everything went well — initially. Al installed tile we already had which were 35” long and 9” wide, in a 3’ x 6’ section, grouted, and grouted another area that needed to be done due to replacing four tiles that were damaged by Pella when installing our new slider/door wall. As Al installed the tile, I asked how he would level them as I saw no leveling clips in his tool arsenal. He stated that he ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile and Grout

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2020

Photo for Al's Flooring LLC - 34245 Wilke Dr, Sterling Heights, MI - 38324196

First of all we do apologize for the so call bad experience I Personally did the job myself and you were absolutely satisfied with the job I left the house shook hands got $250 check for grouting and reinstalling tiles were Previously installed not properly. But then within 24 hours I received a call from you requesting me backOnce you declined me from going in and checking the job Th ere’s absolu...

10/22/2019

Job was performed in a timely manner with quality. They listened and were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thank you and we Appreciate your business

10/11/2019

They were excellent workers. He was a good person. He was prompt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed tile.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

10/11/2019

I would highly recommend them. They were very good. He was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put some hardwood flooring on my basement.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/11/2019

He's very professional and did an excellent work. They were on time and they did what they said they gonna do. He's experienced and quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did my ceramic tile and hardwood floors.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

10/10/2019

It was good. He did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted my kitchen and garage. He installed floors.

CATEGORY flooring