Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection

B 93 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2016

44122 Van Dyke Ave

Sterling Heights, MI 48314

Lets get America back to work again! Advanced never closes for the winter. Its leaf protection time! 50% off all gutter protection. We do Gutters and Gutter protection all year long! Call us now for a free estimate . ALL INSTALLATION FEES FREE WITH ANY PURCHACE OF GUTTERS! call for your free estimate. Family owned and operated! Advanced Gutters is proud and honored to announce that we have partnered up with and help sponsor The National Breast Cancer Foundation. 10% of all sales will go directly to this wonderful foundation. Advanced Gutters does installs all year long! A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! and listed as an Accredited Business! We have been in the Home Improvement industry for 25 years. And the one and most important aspect of any business is customer satisfaction. When hiring Advanced Gutters, you can expect to be treated with the utmost respect! We will show up on time for your scheduled appointment, we know your time is valuable. Most of our jobs can be completed the very next day! No pushy sales reps to talk you into something you are not sure of. We know our competition very well, and there is a lot of them. By knowing our competition, allows us to know what not to do. We look forward to hearing from you today! So call Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection for your absolute free estimate. THE LEAK STOPS HERE! And may God Bless!...

gutter repair (90)door installation (6)insulation (6)gutter cleaning (4)hardware store (2)garage doors (1)

02/23/2021

It went great. Keith was very friendly, courteous, and professional. The crew arrived when they said they would and they were done in under two hours. All debri was cleaned up afterward. The finished gutters looked awesome. The crew was super knowledgeable and experienced. Great price for the service provided and will recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my gutters removed and new seamless gutters with gutter guards installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2021

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you

02/06/2021

I wrote a bad review and Keith reached out with more promises but he never scheduled the work. From my experience and the other reviews I have read I am convinced that Keith is just a con man. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Keith will tell you what you want to hear and never deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nee gutter

CATEGORY garage doors,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

i do believe that any company you have work for you, you would leave a nasty review. Since your last review we tried very hard to contact you as we said we would. Three times to be exact! on the last attempt you told my repairman to put it on hold. we have tried everything to solve this problem with you but you have declined us to help.

01/02/2021

I waited several weeks for your company to install the gutters at the house I am working on and to make a repair at my house. The gutter installation is defective and the repair at my house was never done. I have called you and texted you several times in an effort to resolve this issue and you have promised to make it right but have not. The downspouts are all out of plumb. Where the downspout in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters for one house and a gutter repair ion a second house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

sir i have been in contact with you on several occasions. with the pandenic your job was completed in a timely fashion. iit is important for you to know and understand, that covid has huet alot of small businesses. other companies have even closed. i have not. i have answered all your text. people need to understand that jobs are being delayed far more than mine. my company strives on customer ser...

12/08/2020

Keith is a busy guy so get on his list as soon as possible! Great experience and a great team with a very fair price and prompt professional work. Will be recommending 100%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full gutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Photo for Advanced Gutters and Gutter Protection - 44122 Van Dyke Ave, Sterling Heights, MI - 39073151

Thank you for your kind review and you business. Anything else we can do please let us know

10/20/2020

never received service after 6 weeks promises next day service with a discount of our price but never showed up! took our money (100.00) and ran!!! watch out for KEITH!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters and downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Three times you were set for unstal and all three times it rained. I’m sorry for the delay but with this pandemic every company is behind. i have been in contact with you several times, but it was never good enough. this covid has hurt alot of businesses. we are doing our best to accommodate all our clients. And will. people just need to be alittle more patient

10/07/2020

Very well, I was booked right away. Install crew came and took care of everything for me in a timely manner. Very nice people and affordable as well. would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation around garage

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

09/29/2020

Took deposit from me and kept promising to do work but never did. Every week I called and Keith kept saying this week you are on the schedule to have work done. He never did the work., but took my deposit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

i am sorry for the delay. with this pandemic it has been difficult for anyone to stay on schedule. thank you for your patience. your work will get done.

09/15/2020

The owner Keith came by to give me an estimate on the job. At the end of the conversation Keith ask for a deposit, which was fine with me . Keith told me that it be a week later. Well Keith never called and still have received any work or my money. I had to put a stop on the check.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some of my gutters needed to be rerouted

CATEGORY gutter repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

your work was all set to go. and you canceled.

08/24/2020

Keith set up an appointment with me for a quote on my gutters, gutter guards and wood replacement for Monday 8/17/2020 at 2 pm and never showed up or called. I saw this as a major flaw in business practices so I did not call to see where he was and/or what happened. I called another company on Angie's List and am awaiting a quote from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter replacement/gutter guards/wood trim

CATEGORY gutter repair,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

we did show up and there was no one home
C

08/01/2020

Did not complete the job. But what he did, he did well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed] we were not the gutter company that did your work. I m. Pretty sure you used advantage Giutters not advanced gutters

Seamless Gutters,gutter protection, and repairs. Attic Insulation, roofing