Keller Williams - The Monzo Group

9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

19900 E 10 Mile Rd

St Clair Shores, MI 48080

Wall Street Journal recognition for Number 3 in the State of MIchigan / Real Trends “Top Teams in America” 2013-2018 Angie’s List "Super Service Award Winner" 2013-2018 (over 700 homes sold in 2018). HOUR Detroit Real Estate All Stars 2012-2018, 2013-2018 Trulia Top “1% of Agents “ 2007-2018 Zillow “Pro” “ Expert” 2009-2018 “Top Listing Group” 2013, 2014,2018 “Top Listing Team” 2012 "Top Listing Agents" 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 "Top Sales Agents" 2010-2016 Keller Williams "Cappers" 2008-2016 K.W. Silver Member K.W. Bronze Member K.W. Gold Member K.W. Quad Platinum Member Associations Grosse Point Board, Mcar NAR, REO Network Premier Partner, Realtor.com Premier agent, President of Cherry Creek Condominiums, Macomb County Property Investors MPOA, Property Rental & Managment , Zillow Premier Agent, Trulia Featured Agent, Neighborhood Specialist, Movoto Select Agent....

real estate agent (83)property management (9)interior painting (3)home remodeling (3)handyman (3)basement waterproofing (1)tile installation (1)

06/12/2020

In 2016 Maria Chirco was assisting me in obtaining a lease for a few years before purchasing a home.  Maria was extremely helpful and knew what she was talking about.  Maria also, helped my brother and I when we were searching for a commercial property, we were looking to invest in.  Unexpectedly, my brother and I ended up moving to South Florida where we currently reside.  Maria was a very fair a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Look for home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2016

02/25/2020

Ralph was very honest and knowledgeable about the entire home buying process. As a first time home buyer, he walked me through everything step by step. He was very easy to communicate with and worked around my work schedule. Extremely personable and I genuinely enjoyed working with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buying a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

08/05/2019

Working with the Monzo Group was a real treat. They exceeded my expectations! Erick and his team were very repsonsive and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold my property

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

06/26/2019

The Monzo Group is fantastic! Erick is an amazing agent! He helped us sell our house and it sold for asking in 3 days! Erick is honest, works hard, and gets results... I highly recommend Erick Monzo and the Monzo Group for selling and purchasing you next home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

05/15/2019

Working with the Monzo Group is great! They understand investors, because they are investors. Not only do they find and present great opportunities, they make the process easy and efficient. Aaron Monzo has helped us with some great investments, as has Erick. We hope to do more business with them soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate investments

03/28/2019

Went good the process didn't take long at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/24/2019

Ms. Carol Wright came to my family's need at a somewhat difficult time. We needed to sale our family due to a family crisis. At first I didn't think we could get a fair price but Carol got it done and turned around what appeared to be a hopeless situation very quickly to a satisfactory solution. In addition to selling our family home Carol has been very helpful and persistent at assisting me with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

02/28/2019

We use The Monzo Group to rent out all of our homes. They always act fast. They got us a tenant for this one in just 2 weeks in the middle of winter for more than we asked. Full background check, great income and no evictions. Thanks for an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented out home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

12/07/2018

I chose Monzo Group simply due to their high online ratings. They quickly proved their worth! Their efficiency and professionalism helped ease the daunting task of selling my mom's home while I'm out of state. We did everything over the phone and I never felt alone or unsure of the next step. Beth was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sell of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

11/01/2018

I first contacted Erick Oct 19. He had a buyer the next day. That following day, I had another offer for an additional 8 grand and I close in 10 days! Nicole was also extremely helpful and responsive. I would recommend Monzo Group to ANYONE looking to buy or sell their home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Listing, Buyers, & HUD - REO Agents. Property - Value Analysis, Management, & Maintenance. Investor Property - Allocation & Liquidation. Rental & Lease Services.

Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing