Keller Williams - The Monzo Group

9:00 AM - 3:00 AM
9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

19900 E 10 Mile Rd

St Clair Shores, MI 48080

Wall Street Journal recognition for Number 3 in the State of MIchigan / Real Trends Top Teams in America 2013-2018 Angies List "Super Service Award Winner" 2013-2018 (over 700 homes sold in 2018). HOUR Detroit Real Estate All Stars 2012-2018, 2013-2018 Trulia Top 1% of Agents 2007-2018 Zillow Pro Expert 2009-2018 Top Listing Group 2013, 2014,2018 Top Listing Team 2012 "Top Listing Agents" 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 "Top Sales Agents" 2010-2016 Keller Williams "Cappers" 2008-2016 K.W. Silver Member K.W. Bronze Member K.W. Gold Member K.W. Quad Platinum Member Associations Grosse Point Board, Mcar NAR, REO Network Premier Partner, Realtor.com Premier agent, President of Cherry Creek Condominiums, Macomb County Property Investors MPOA, Property Rental & Managment , Zillow Premier Agent, Trulia Featured Agent, Neighborhood Specialist, Movoto Select Agent....

Real Estate Agents (81)Property Management (9)Interior Painting (3)Handyman Services (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Ceramic Tile (1)Basement Waterproofing (1)

08/05/2019

Working with the Monzo Group was a real treat. They exceeded my expectations! Erick and his team were very repsonsive and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold my property

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

06/26/2019

The Monzo Group is fantastic! Erick is an amazing agent! He helped us sell our house and it sold for asking in 3 days! Erick is honest, works hard, and gets results... I highly recommend Erick Monzo and the Monzo Group for selling and purchasing you next home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

05/15/2019

Working with the Monzo Group is great! They understand investors, because they are investors. Not only do they find and present great opportunities, they make the process easy and efficient. Aaron Monzo has helped us with some great investments, as has Erick. We hope to do more business with them soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate investments

03/28/2019

Went good the process didn't take long at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale a home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

03/24/2019

Ms. Carol Wright came to my family's need at a somewhat difficult time. We needed to sale our family due to a family crisis. At first I didn't think we could get a fair price but Carol got it done and turned around what appeared to be a hopeless situation very quickly to a satisfactory solution. In addition to selling our family home Carol has been very helpful and persistent at assisting me with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

02/28/2019

We use The Monzo Group to rent out all of our homes. They always act fast. They got us a tenant for this one in just 2 weeks in the middle of winter for more than we asked. Full background check, great income and no evictions. Thanks for an awesome job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented out home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

12/07/2018

I chose Monzo Group simply due to their high online ratings. They quickly proved their worth! Their efficiency and professionalism helped ease the daunting task of selling my mom's home while I'm out of state. We did everything over the phone and I never felt alone or unsure of the next step. Beth was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sell of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

11/01/2018

I first contacted Erick Oct 19. He had a buyer the next day. That following day, I had another offer for an additional 8 grand and I close in 10 days! Nicole was also extremely helpful and responsive. I would recommend Monzo Group to ANYONE looking to buy or sell their home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selling house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

09/25/2018

Very Good I am happy with the work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rails on porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

09/19/2018

Eric and Beth were great to work with in the sale of the home. Eric helped with ideas and value benefits when I was remodeling the house. The house sold in one month once on the market. They helped with hiring a contractor to make a few minor repairs identified with the home inspection when we were out of state, The Monzo group was great to work with through the whole sales process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale of Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

Listing, Buyers, & HUD - REO Agents. Property - Value Analysis, Management, & Maintenance. Investor Property - Allocation & Liquidation. Rental & Lease Services.

Check Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing