Adkins & Sons Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since July 2007

Family Owned and Operated since 1979. Certified & Experienced Installers that have been with the company for over 20 years. We offer FREE in home estimates and financing. Our windows come with a 15 year Labor Warranty along with the manufacturers warranty....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

02/28/2019

My wife i could not have been happier with the way things went . They were on time ,very clean making sure to keep the house clean. There were three men with Pat taking the lead on the job . They here to work and to make my wife and happy with the work they were performing. No trash was left in part of the house. Pat, was working in one bedroom and because it was winter took his shoes off not trac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Adkins to install two storm doors ,four picture windows to replace the single pane in the breezeway.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

01/12/2017

Installed on time and perfect by a professional two man team. The lock had a mechanical issue. The business owner (Kyle) was contacted, responded immedialty in person, and corrected the issue with the manufacturer. I would recommend Adkins and sons to anyone. Turns out they installed all the Pela windows in my house before I purchased it. It pays to shop local with great personal customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom front entry door.

01/22/2014

Windows are beautiful. Installers were very professional, knowledgable,respectful of my home and property,and friendly. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 15 windows in my home and garage. Kyle, the owner gave an excellent presentation of the windows available and appropiate for my older home.

11/07/2013

The owner came to give us an estimate on the front entry door. He came 30 minutes late due to traffic, which was understandable since it was rush hour. We realized that they also do windows so we agreed that he'd come back again for windows estimate at 3pm on Saturday. On Saturday, he did not show up at 3. We waited until 3:30 and called his phone. There was no answer. I left a voice mail to ask i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for doors.

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

09/07/2013

Only showed me bottom line products and was very condescending in his attitude.  He never sent me promised/requested quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner came out for requested quote.  Only showed me bottom line products and never sent me promised/requested quotes.

CATEGORY replacement windows

We specialize in Window & Door sales, Custom Bow & Bay Windows, Custom Stain Matching. We offer a variety of window & door manufacturer's to meet your needs & fit your budget. We also do Siding, Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling.

Roofs, sell individual parts & glass replacement

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Financing Available