American Standard Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

29231 Northwestern Hwy

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48034

Over 36 Years Experience | 11,000+ New Roofs Installed | Top Rated & Reviewed | Great Financing Options Available l Lifetime Material Warranty | Our Own Exclusive Crews | Family Owned Business | Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured | Call, Email, or Schedule Online Today for a Free Estimate: No Obligation, No Pressure, & No Irritating Salesman!...

Roofing (280)Gutters (41)Siding (13)Insulation (1)Skylights (1)

03/22/2017

My wife and I highly recommend American Standard Roofing. They were very professional, had excellent workmanship, and a fair and honest price. The workers showed up on time, and except for a 15 minute break, never stopped working. The workers cleaned the area up before leaving. The roof and gutter work were done as the salesman promised, there were no problems. The supervisor made sure we were hap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

03/10/2017

Arnie was great - he came in person and explained everything. They did a Great job with quality, with reasonable price (not lowest of the four quotes I got but still very commutative) and with a great after sales service. Very pleasant to work with. Will hire them anytime for any other work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing New Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2015

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure to do business with you, and when you are ready for other work to be done, let us know! Have a great day!

03/05/2017

Great job. Very professional. Clean was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on house and garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

Thank you, for taking the time to leave a review! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Have a great day!

01/16/2017

They were very professional and did exactly what they promised, including the cleaning up process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed my old roof and installed a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We enjoyed doing business with you and if you ever need anything else, please let us know! Have a great day!
C

12/12/2016

I did not hire this service nor did they do any work for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not hire this service nor did they do any work for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

C

12/06/2016

I went with American Standard Roofing because of their positive reviews on Angie's List. They had the best price of the 4 quotes I had gotten, but at this point I wish I had gone with Kearns Brothers.  It ended up being a whole mess of things I wasn't happy about. It's bound to happen from time to time with any business, but I just seem to have gotten the lucky straw.   From a poor job cleaning up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/13/2016

ASR did a good job. The price was very fair and they did not try to sell me anything I didn't need. This is the second home I've owned where I've had a new roof installed by American Standard. American Standard will install shingles from any of the major manufacturers. Generally, they quote Tamko Heritage or GAF. I went "off the board" and requested Owens Corning Duration. ASR's price was several ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New room over ranch style house and attached garage. Approximately 1500 sf total area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

11/05/2016

ASR did a fantastic job. Their crew was prompt and polite. The price was what was quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off old roof and completely replaced it with 3-D shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are glad you liked our service and we hope to hear from you in the future for any of your roofing needs.

11/03/2016

Excellent service. Sales rep Mike presented quote & answered all questions, no push to purchase additional items I wasn't interested in. Less than 2 weeks later crew arrived to install new roof, finished up same day. Did a nice job & picked up all debris around yard. Recommend, very pleased & would hire again. Give them a chance for your business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroofing shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

Thank you taking the time to post a review for us. We pride ourselves in being extremely professional. We are glad you liked our service and we hope to hear from you in the future for any of your roofing needs.

10/30/2016

The roofers showed up as promised and were done in a day. Overall, I'm very satisfied! No question that I would hire them again. I was surprised, however, to see that my roof exceeded the limits on the very-competitive roofing deal (about $4500 for a new roof, subject to size limitations). But they showed me the legitimate-looking analysis that supported their argument and it still ended up being ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a replacement roof on my house in Pittsfield Township. My house is about 1900 ft/2.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

One of the States Largest Installers = Best Possible Deals. We will give you an honest, no obligation full roof installation quote. Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, & Skylights

We do not do any interior work, landscaping, & windows. We try to keep it simple and truly master our trades so that you are only getting the most experienced crews working on your home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing