American Standard Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

29231 Northwestern Hwy

SOUTHFIELD, MI 48034

Over 36 Years Experience | 11,000+ New Roofs Installed | Top Rated & Reviewed | Great Financing Options Available l Lifetime Material Warranty | Our Own Exclusive Crews | Family Owned Business | Fully Licensed, Bonded, & Insured | Call, Email, or Schedule Online Today for a Free Estimate: No Obligation, No Pressure, & No Irritating Salesman!...

Roofing (280)Gutters (41)Siding (13)Insulation (1)Skylights (1)

05/22/2017

It went well. Team of 9 had the job completed in under 6 hours and they cleaned up quite nicely after they were done. Also, I improved their cost rating to an A as they matched a lower quote that I received from one of their competitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear-off/re-roof of house and detached garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

Thank you for leaving a great review for us. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service. Have a great day.

05/22/2017

We didn?t have any work done. Hopefully we were going to be able to sell the house without having to replace the roof. We don?t have a finally answer on that, but if we do have to replace the roof, I do plan on using them. There was no charge for the estimate at all. They were very prompt. The gentleman that came out was very honest with me. He actually pointed something out that the two other roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to get an estimate for the roof on my mother-in-laws house.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreciate it.

05/14/2017

Despite a lack of communication due to an incorrect phone number on file, the job was completed satisfactorily today. A supervisor also came by today to discuss the miscommunication and its affect on their previous rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off and re-roofing job

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Thank you for the great review. Have a great day.

05/03/2017

Efficient professional and excellent workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof tear off and replacement. Gutter replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2015

Thank you for the great review.! We appreciate it. And if you need anything in the future just let us know! Have a great day!
C

04/26/2017

My driveway is still stained from their gutter installers truck. I was pulling nails and debris off my lawn and back porch for more than 6 months after the job was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof & gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

04/25/2017

Overall the job completed is satisfactory although we have one issue. The workers were awesome and they cleaned up the yard leaving no issues. The issue comes in with one side of the Gutter replacement. They replaced a board behind the gutter and did not paint or cover with vinyl so there is about five inches of a bare wood board showing below the gutter and we were told that they do Not paint or ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Tear Off and Replace Replace Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], This is Arnie, the owner of American Standard Roofing. Thank you for taking the time out to post a review. I was not aware of the bare wood board showing behind the gutter. Although we typically do not paint but we will send out a technician to prime and paint wherever necessary so it looks good and you are happy with it. We want you to be 100% satisfied with our wo...

04/11/2017

The whole process went very, very smooth. They worked with me on price, showed up when they said they would, and my yard was cleaned up before they left- you would never know someone was even there. Very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete rip off of roof and replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2016

04/05/2017

Highly recommend this company - everyone I talked to over the phone and worked with in person was respectful, responsive and patient. Arnie and the rest of his team went above and beyond to provide helpful information and answer all of my questions/address any concerns. Thanks for your great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof repair after windstorm damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank you very much! We enjoyed working with you!!! We do take great pride in our customer service! Have a great day!

03/25/2017

Crew was polite and answered all my questions. Took pictures of damaged roof before repair was begun, which I requested be sent to me. Got them same day. Rolled yard with magnet for any leftover nails. Had them do the garage roof in January 2017. They had to shovel 3" of snow off roof before they could do the tear away. Great crew again. I not only would hire them again, I did to do my garage six ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In June 2016, they did my house roof. I had a branch fall on roof so many sheets of plywood needed replacement plus the ridge beam was damaged. The shingle delivery via crane to the roof was something to see. Dumpster delivery was well-coordinated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Thank you for the kind words and review! We make sure that we do a great clean up so it is one less thing for the homeowner to worry about. If you ever need anything in the future that we can help you with, please give us a call! Have a great day!

03/25/2017

It took less than a day. They cleaned up pretty well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof, a whole new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

It was a pleasure to work for you! We appreciate the time you took to leave us a review! Have a great day!

One of the States Largest Installers = Best Possible Deals. We will give you an honest, no obligation full roof installation quote. Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Insulation, & Skylights

We do not do any interior work, landscaping, & windows. We try to keep it simple and truly master our trades so that you are only getting the most experienced crews working on your home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing