Bryant Contracting

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2011

2-6 employees most work is performed in house, but licensed professionals are used where appropriate licensing is required I.E plumbing, electrical, roofing, HVAC, etc. I have used the same subcontractors for many years and on multiple projects. Bryant contracting has been in business since 2011, but the owners have a total of 70 years’ experience between the three of them. You will find that one or all of the owners will work alongside their employees to help ensure a quality work on time and under budget....

NELSON'S PAINTING

37  REVIEWS
NELSON'S PAINTING

Painter

11/18/2015

They showed no interest in starting, or completing the work they were paid to complete. I was extremely disappointed. I would never use them, nor would I recommend them to anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bryant Contracting never started or completed the work they were paid to complete.

CATEGORY home theater design

Sorry you are unhappy. Please be sure to contact Angie's list for a refund. I don't Handel the payments on big deals therefore I can't issue a refund.

10/21/2015

Very well. Neat, courteous and fast. Since he can do a lot of different things, I will have him back soon to do some plumbing repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed cable TV, DVD and VCR components into newly-installed media center.

09/29/2015

Nice job. TV looks terrific as mounted. Came at the agreed time, and did a good clean up afterward. I would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall mounted flat screen TV in bedroom

09/04/2015

Communication was great, but it was my fault for not following up. The project we were planning never panned out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought the Angie's List deal, but never got around to using it.

08/28/2015

Outstanding. Great guy, very professional and work was excellent. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wall mounting bracket for TV and sound bar.  Ran wiring for oomponents behind wall.

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design