JCJ Contracting Inc

A32 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2010

773 W Michigan Ave

Saline, MI 48176

JCJ Contracting Inc is your one stop solution for any structurally related need of your home or office. We take care of everything from indoor to outdoor construction work, with an approachable, personable demeanor and no small measure of expertise and earnest craftsmanship. Whether youre in the process of sketching your dream home, or are dreaming up a remodeling project, our skilled craftsmen offer quality work through every stage of the process. From construction to remodels, we have the expertise and the resources needed to complete all your plans and projects affordably, efficiently and to your complete satisfaction. Additional emails - jcjcontracting1@hotmail.com, internetsales@jcjbuilding.com. See website for additional services offered. Additiona address - 785 W Michigan Ave, Saline, 48176....

General Remodeling (26)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (16)Drywall (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (8)Interior Painting (8)Roofing (7)Doors (7)Electrical (6)Plumbing (6)Flooring Sales and Installation (5)Countertops and Backsplashes (5)Garage and Shed Building (5)

01/15/2018

The process went smoothly initially with Cameron and then the Forman Jeff. We hit a couple of snags through the process but Jeff kept if informed of the issues and worked through them as quickly as possible. We were initially concerned of having renovations happening while we were living in the home but the crew made sure that the place clean every time they left and for the most part it didn’t im...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to turn two bedrooms into a master suite.

CATEGORY closet systems, drywall, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great review! You and your husband have both been a pleasure to work with. It’s often frustrating to work with all of the things that can happen when remodeling an older home and you guys displayed extreme patience and understanding when dealing with our team. We’re extremely happy you have something to enjoy for many years to come and we look forward to working with you again so...

10/30/2017

It went very well. Everything looks very good. In addition to realigning track for garage door, they lubricated and tightened rollers so that the door works better than it did before the damage to the wall. It took two guys most of two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One part of front of garage had been bashed in. Studs needed to be replaced or reinforced, exterior wood replaced, siding replaced. Interior drywall also needed to be replaced. In addition, track for garage door was out of alignment because of damage to wall, so that door only raised or lowered with difficulty.

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

03/24/2017

I could go on and on on the type of quality we got, how easy Cameron and his crew are to work with, and how much more we got for our money. We solicited three other companies to bid our project and they couldn't touch Cameron on what he gave us for our money. He made our garage match our house from the custom paint job and the peak over the entry door to using the same siding. Our garage doesn't l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our old, detached two-car garage and slab were demolished and rebuilt. Also our 12' concrete driveway was replaced. Nine trees were removed around the driveway and garage.

CATEGORY contractors, concrete repair, electrician, excavators, garage doors, lighting, remodeling, roofing, siding, garage builders, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

01/17/2017

The whole project was completed to my satisfaction. The staff were there on time and worked the entire time only breaking for lunch. Cleaned up any messes made. I could not have ask for anything better. I now have a bathroom to show off. I would definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair ceiling from prior leakage due to roof leaks. Replaced tub, vanity, fixtures, flooring, painting.

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, electrician, remodeling, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

12/28/2016

Work was great, such an exciting time to come home from work and find what had been updated or completed that day. Nice and professional team for everything completed at our residence! I would hire again in a heart beat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our utility room renovated, a complete bathroom gut and remod, along with a 3' door replaced with a Patio Door off our back deck.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

10/11/2016

My wife and I have used JCJ Contracting for several years on many different projects.  They have done major projects for us such as a full kitchen remodel, master bathroom remodel, Laundry room remodel.  They have always finished on time and within budget.  We have always been completely happy with their work.  Cameron and every person on his staff have been a true pleasure to work with.  I have r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, master bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

08/05/2016

During the past six years I have used JCJ Contracting for several projects at both my house and my mother-in-law's house. I have found that the company is easy to deal with and that they do quality work at a fair price. I recently bought a new house where I wanted to enlarge the kitchen and first floor bedroom. The house was built in 1927, so it was important to me that the new construction blende...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House addition

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

06/27/2016

The provider performed to the best of his ability's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider restored a brunt down restaurant to a beautiful place to dine with friends and family.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring, gutter repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, pavers, gravel, water damage restoration, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2015

06/17/2016

I had an excellent experience with JCJ. It started from when Cameron came out to do the quote. I've had others come out before, but as I was describing what I'd like to do, Cameron pointed out other things that would come up as a result of the things I wanted to do. None of the other contractors thought that far ahead and was that detailed in their assessment of the work. JCJ's price was also one ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke down a wall between two rooms to create a larger room and rerouted the ducting in the wall, demoed old shower unit and tile wainscoting and built a new tile shower, replaced shower door, replaced vanity top with a quartz vanity top I provided, replaced vanity faucet and shower faucet, ripped out glued on mirror pieces and relocated light fixture box over the vanity.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2016

06/09/2016

Horrible! Mr. Gunther was supposed to have been completed with his build by September 2014 so brick layers could follow him and complete project by mid November. After more delays and excuses from Mr. Gunther the project ran into February of 2015. Mr. Gunther did not use items that were quoted and replaced with the cheapest materials he could find. House was supposed to be trimmed out in A concret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cameron was hired to build  an 1100 square foot addition along with a 3 car garage.

CATEGORY closet systems, decks, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2016

Home renovations, additions, basement finishing, concrete, mold remediation, flooring, excavating, roofing, carpentry, siding, water mitigation, pole barns, sheds, garages, deck, porches, doors, windows, masonry, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.