First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2012

Your Looking for landscaping, Lawn maintenance or snow removal, we are able to help you get your lawn looking beautiful....

Custom Lawn Care

241  REVIEWS
Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

04/09/2019

It was excellent. The price was reasonable and they have excellent equipment. They did an excellent job and they were always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean the leaves.

CATEGORY lawn service

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent service. Friendly crew. Have used them often and will certainly again.

03/24/2014

Everything was and continues to be great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chad saved the day after the contracted landscaper filled our beds In the front yard with clay and we had to fire midway through the total relandscaping of the front yard. Chad reseeded the front lawn and did some stone work . I also had him help bring in and plant a maple in the front yard. I have used him to bring in and spread mulch. If I need any property work I can count on Chad.

06/10/2013

We've been using them for several years. They do snow removal for us. They do a very good job. They shovel, they have a snow blower, they clear the rocks. They have a front end loader and a truck so they use whatever they need. Sometimes they don't get right here when it snows, though they always get here eventually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC clear our snow.

06/22/2012

I have been using them for a year and never had any interaction with them. I have not had any complaints. They do a nice job. They are perfectly professional as far as I can tell. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use First Choice Lawn & Snow LLC to take care of my lawn. They were out earlier this week to mow the lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

lawn care and landscaping, Mowing, trimming, edging, Spring and fall clean up, Aeration and seeding, Mulch and stone & Retaining walls.

MasterCard, Visa, Check