Home Inspection Professionals

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2009

Providing prompt, professional service, Home Inspection Professionals prides itself on offering clients personal service from detailed inspectors with extensive knowledge, expertise, up-to-date training & certifications. We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property. Having your new home professionally inspected by Home Inspection Professionals early in the buying process could save you money on items that you may be able to have the seller or builder correct. Fees are based on square footage (starting around $250.00). Commercial inspections are available at an hourly rate. Ask about the Angie's List discount. "For peace of mind every time, get HIP to your next inspection."...

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor

Pro Energy Consultants of Ann Arbor is a full service energy consulting firm located in Ann Arbor MI. We are a trade ally with DTE and Consumers Energy for access to all of the rebates that are available to homeowners to help make energy efficiency upgrades to their home. We accept all major credit cards as well as check and cash.

06/22/2020

The inspection went great. Kevin was INCREDIBLY thorough and explained what he was doing/finding every step of the way. We feel very confident with the services performed and results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

06/05/2020

It went very well. Benny was very professional and helpful with tips on fixing minor repairs that may be needed. I would definitely work with him and this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home inspection,plumbing,radon testing,roofing,septic tank,water softeners,wells

02/08/2020

Steve Mallory was my inspector and he did an incredible job finding issues with the house. He was very thorough and knowledgeable. I initially called for Kevin because he had done an inspection for me in the past but I would put Steve right up there with him. From initial contact to follow through Home Inspection Professionals is a top notch company you can trust.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

01/23/2020

Great experience with Steve! He took the time to explain everything to me and recommended maintenance and testing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience with Steve!

CATEGORY home inspection

10/03/2019

They came highly recommended. I will double that recommendation..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

Thanks for the review. I appreciate your business!

Residential and commercial, new construction, and investment property inspections. Additional services include sewer inspection, septic evaluations, well inspections, termite inspections, mold & air quality testing, asbestos testing, water analysis, radon testing & 203(k) consulting.

Lead Abatement