College Dolls with Cleaning Towels

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

21711 Harper Ave Suite 400

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080

WE DON'T CUT CORNERS, WE CLEAN THEM!! College Dolls With Cleaning Towels is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and who treat your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality cleaning services. Services include: Move In/Move Out Cleaning, Special Event Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, Recurring and One Time Cleaning. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We offer ECO Friendly and PET Friendly products. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! Call us today for a free estimate!...

House Cleaning (29)

11/22/2019

My experience with College Dolls with Cleaning Towels was great. When I requested a quote through Angie's List, they called me the next day and came out for a quote that evening. They were able to send someone with in a few days , and she did a wonderful job ! She got my appliances looking almost new again! I liked that they brought all their own supplies, and got the job done so much quicker than...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cleaned including inside and out of appliances, counters and floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

10/01/2019

They charge 100 an hour I’m a college educated professional and don’t make that kind of money. I’d drop them like a hot potato.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/25/2019

They did a fantastic job! I will definitely use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning a house before moving in

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

08/23/2019

They reached out to me promptly, put me on their schedule quickly, did what we needed them to do and didn't charge a fortune.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

08/01/2019

Today’s cleaning. What can I say. My day was so rough. I was exhausted. I left my house at six am and I’m just now getting home. The house is everything I would have wanted. So shiny. So soft. So clean. I could have cried walking through the door today because of how spotless everything was. From top to bottom, edge to edge. All the pet hair gone. Every finger print gone. I couldn’t have asked for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

03/19/2019

There's been rough spots but they rectified the situation immediately. Owner is really good, she works with me. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled house cleaning service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the review, We always enjoy seeing when one of our long term clients would recommend our company.

01/22/2019

Kathy and her staff were absolutely wonderful. After having a 6 mo issue with my back which did not allow me to clean my home well I needed help. Kathy replied to my inquiry with in the day. Set up a walk through and she and her staff were here within the week. The house was cleaned from top to bottom. Even the wood blinds are clean. I could not be happier with the service I received. They will be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Cleaning of my Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/19/2018

Left multiple messages and no return call. Completely wasted my time. Going with a company who communicates with their customers. Don’t waste your time. No miscommunications it’s just you let all your calls go to voicemail and don’t return them. Sorry but that’s not professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Sorry you feel this way! We have been playing phone tag since December 19th & have been texting since January 5th. We are a very Professional Company and value all our customers reviews. Like most professional cleaning companies the "Holiday Season" the week before Christmas & the week after is the busiest time of the year. We sincerely apologize

09/28/2018

I have sent them 3 requests for quote and I have not gotten any response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning quote

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We would like to come out & give you an estimate. I am certainly sorry for the miscommunication. We called a few times & was told the wrong number. I do apologize deeply. When had an extremely busy month & we value each an everyone of our clients.

08/02/2018

The cleaning went very well. The cleaners were punctual and professional and efficient. Would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018