Van Herweg Electric Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2007

Commercial, Residential & Industrial Electrical Contracting. Please view our website for a more complete description of services offered at www.VanHerwegElectric.com...

ADT Authorized Premier Provider

ADT's premier partner for over 20 years, we are one of the largest home security companies in the world. Each year, we help over 200,000 families find peace of mind through home security protection. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT-monitored home security system within 24 hours. Once your home is equipped with our state-of-the-art system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-stop security monitoring 365 days a year. All of our installation technicians are internal employees, and not third-party contractors. You can count on your Security Advisor to take the time to set up your system properly, help you understand how the system works, and help make sure your home and family are thoroughly protected.

02/28/2017

Outstanding work at a very good, competitive price. We will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed some security lights installed outdoors and a new ballast in our kitchen fixture.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

07/30/2016

Responded to my morning call and we were able to coordinate great with the power company working in the neighborhood. Showed up at the time we agreed. Price was never discussed and I really did not know what to expect until I was billed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to the damage of tree limb, electrical staff was pulled away from the house and needed to be reinstalled before power company would reconnect.

CATEGORY electrician

01/16/2015

This was an unusual installation under the soffits. All work was done quickly, professionally, and at a very reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new lights on front of garage.

CATEGORY lighting

09/09/2014

My GFI plug quit working so I called them out to replace it since I had no clue how to do it. They were quick, efficient, and clean. I would definitely call them again for any electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced GFI outlet

CATEGORY electrician

05/01/2014

I had a little trouble getting the to come out and look at an outdoor light at my rental house. The first time I called they said they were very busy and would show up on one of the agreed upon days the following week. Had to call back after the tenant said no one showed up during the week and they came out the following week. Water was getting into the light and said may have to be replaced in th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect a faulty outdoor light

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

We are a contractor; not a supplier of electrical materials. While we furnish materials for our clients; we do not carry items on stock for resale.

Satisfaction