Stanley Steemer

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2007

B Rated | 31 Reviews

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com. Additional phone number - Killeen, TX is (254)501-4585, 800-783-3637. Additional DBA - DBA King Enterprises Inc....

D&W Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning

We've been in the cleaning business for over 16 years. We've seen a lot, cleaned even more and we are happy to know that our customers are satisfied with our services.

06/29/2017

Okay some stains are still in my carpet they said old stains don't lift

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

C

08/15/2016

I went to them actually I gone to them a couple of times and they've my nephew worked for them and he is no longer working for them and when they came this last time it was two guys that I think the one guy got fired two days later they didn't actually, I don't think they really either weren't trained properly or didn't know what they were doing, I wont have them again put it that way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

03/28/2015

It was what we expected. It was a good experience. They had to reschedule twice, once for equipment failure which is understandable and the other was for something else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

02/10/2015

They did a fine job. Tried to upsell services. Which i never appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpet

C

02/03/2015

Took two times After 2nd cleaning had to insist they reapply protectant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet Had to come back After 2nd cleaning had to ask to reapply protectant.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential & commercial carpet, tile and grout, furniture, leather & air duct cleaning, area rugs, water damage restoration, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.

Satisfaction