Rite Choice Plumbing and Heating

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2017

2213 Warwick

Saginaw, MI 48602

We are a 24 hour plumbing and heating contractor specializing in residential and commercial construction and service. We are a licensed and insured company focusing on customer satisfaction and attention to detail....

Heating and Air Conditioning (19)Plumbing (7)Drain Cleaning (1)

01/30/2020

It was good. The workers were good. They have grown a lot. I have been using them for 10 years. We have been using them for 10 projects a year. They ranged amazingly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing and heating for my home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/30/2020

It went great! It looked good when they were done, you couldn't even tell it was a replacement. They were friendly and punctual and patiently walked me through how to connect my phone and wifi to my new thermostat. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wireless thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

09/06/2018

Received quote-decided on a different company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new furnace and a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

09/01/2018

Company very professional and easy to work with. 5 Stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old furnace and A/C unit and installed humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

05/11/2018

Russ worked for almost 4 hours-having to cut out drywall and locate the pipes and get parts to replace them. The work area was in the ceiling and outer wall of the basement family room and very cramped. He was very patient and kept me informed on the problem as he worked. When it was completed he cleaned up and helped remove the trash. I would certainly recommend him and call on him again for our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken water lines in vacation house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

04/02/2018

Everything went well. ;Mike and Russ were both very polite, helpful and professional. Russ was the assistant who put the toilets in. He did a very excellent job. He was very neat and cleaned the area extremely well when the job was completed. I would definitely hire them again. I give them a five star recommendation. They also showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had three existing toilets removed and replaced with new ones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

03/17/2018

The tech was very nice and did a great job and through, would recommend him to anyone. We would recommend this company, RiteChoice, to anyone. The tech was clean, and when he left our home he left it clean and picked up everything. We would use this company again. Great Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved laundry room to main level and hooked up the up the water and drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

10/26/2017

We called almost 3 days ago and NEVER received a call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace needed to be looked at. We were getting strong odors in our home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am very sorry we missed your call. I apologize if your call was not responded to. We do have an answering service and are 24 hours and I assure you we will find out why your call was missed or not responded to. Did you leave a message with the service?

10/26/2017

The company dropped everything (I am sure I wasn't the only one without heat) and came to my rescue!! They were fast and did the job the correct way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace stopped working in the middle of the winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

09/24/2017

It went great. Mike arrived on time and spent some time explaining to me what he needed to do and options available. He then started and kept me informed of how it was going and how everything going and would be completed in the time he slotted for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete an install that I started. They completed the gas line installation from the house the underground line and from the underground line to my shop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2017