Rite Choice Plumbing and Heating

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2017

Awards & Badges

2213 Warwick

Saginaw, MI 48602

We are a 24 hour plumbing and heating contractor specializing in residential and commercial construction and service. We are a licensed and insured company focusing on customer satisfaction and attention to detail....

HVAC Companies (22)plumbers (8)drain cleaning (1)

10/22/2020

Never responded to my Angie's List request for service. I used Wild's instead. Couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

I'm sorry that you had that experience with our company. Unfortunately, we did not see it come through our Angie's List platform and missed the opportunity to meet your needs. Regardless I'm just glad that you have been taken care of. Sincerely, Mike

09/04/2020

I thought they were very disrespectful and unprofessional. I called got voicemail they did not have courtesy to even call back and tell me why they did not want job, if they thought it was too small or whatever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], My apologies if that was your experience. The office number was transfered to my cell yesterday and I was working in an area with very little service. Did you leave a voicemail? Beyond that...we don't do any plumbing service. Just new construction and HVAC service. We are not staffed or equipped for it but could refer a company that could. My apologies again.

06/10/2020

Great service & great price! I highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air preventative maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

01/30/2020

It was good. The workers were good. They have grown a lot. I have been using them for 10 years. We have been using them for 10 projects a year. They ranged amazingly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plumbing and heating for my home.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/30/2020

It went great! It looked good when they were done, you couldn't even tell it was a replacement. They were friendly and punctual and patiently walked me through how to connect my phone and wifi to my new thermostat. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a wireless thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

09/06/2018

Received quote-decided on a different company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new furnace and a/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

09/01/2018

Company very professional and easy to work with. 5 Stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old furnace and A/C unit and installed humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

05/11/2018

Russ worked for almost 4 hours-having to cut out drywall and locate the pipes and get parts to replace them. The work area was in the ceiling and outer wall of the basement family room and very cramped. He was very patient and kept me informed on the problem as he worked. When it was completed he cleaned up and helped remove the trash. I would certainly recommend him and call on him again for our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken water lines in vacation house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

04/02/2018

Everything went well. ;Mike and Russ were both very polite, helpful and professional. Russ was the assistant who put the toilets in. He did a very excellent job. He was very neat and cleaned the area extremely well when the job was completed. I would definitely hire them again. I give them a five star recommendation. They also showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had three existing toilets removed and replaced with new ones.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

03/17/2018

The tech was very nice and did a great job and through, would recommend him to anyone. We would recommend this company, RiteChoice, to anyone. The tech was clean, and when he left our home he left it clean and picked up everything. We would use this company again. Great Company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved laundry room to main level and hooked up the up the water and drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018