Constance Scott DO

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

09/06/2013

My experience with her was excellent. I've been to about 4 skin doctors and she was the best that I've been to. Sometimes the wait is a little long but it's worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Constance Scott DO for dermatology services.

09/05/2013

Great, I am very satisfied. Her staff explained all my options for skin treatment with no pressure. My only regret is that I did not she her years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skin problems. Waited 15 minutes after my appointment time which I felt was reasonable. Dr. Scott explained what she was doing and why. very pleasant and knowledge. Will continue to see her.

06/27/2013

She has treated his skin cancers and other skin problems.  He has been seeing her for about 6 years and is completely satisfied with her treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband has seen Dr. Scott multiple times.  When he has had an "emergency" skin condition, he has just gone to the office, and she always works him in.  He gets treatment for everything else at VA, but sees Dr. Scott for his skin problems.

04/13/2012

Dr. Scott has helped me with my skin condition. She is almost always on time to see you for your appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Scott is my Dermatologist.

D

04/02/2012

I agree with previous review. Wait time is always at least an hour to see her. Her bedside manner is nice but the constant overbooking of patients is a problem and I'm considering switching Dermatologists for that exact reason. Its a lack of respect for the patients time....Unacceptable and no apologies given.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interaction is pleasant with Dr. Scott, that is, once you finally get in to see her.....

Dermatologist