4 Leather Repair

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2013

1 employee. Do not offer sub contracting services. Payment due at time of service or delivery....

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

07/16/2013

4 Leather Repair's price was reasonable. I like their high quality work and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did leather repair.

CATEGORY leather & vinyl repair

02/01/2013

I would definitely hire him again and will recommend him to anyone looking for leather restoration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My black leather dining room chairs had faded and were mottled / scratched and were cracking across the top. After weeks of searching, I found this company, referred to me by another furniture repair business. Tyler was prompt in returning my call, prompt in picking up my chairs and he did the work and returned the chairs in 2 days. The best part . . . . they look like new!! Before he took my chairs, I asked him many questions and found him to be very knowledgable about leather grades, leather dying and leather repair. Also very patient in answering my many questions. (He also does vinyl, plastic and fabric repair as well as vinyl/laminate floor and general furniture repairs.)

CATEGORY leather & vinyl repair

We offer leather and vinyl repair services on furniture primarily. Leather and vinyl repair on automobiles, boats, RV's. We also repair vinyl floor damage. Leather cleaning and conditioning/protection services. Leather and Vinyl redyeing service.

Complete re-upholstering. We do not repair coats or shoes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal