O’Sullivan Moving & Storage Company

• Trade License Authority
  • Michigan Public Service Commission

2020 Bellaire Ave

Royal Oak, MI 48067

O'Sullivan Moving & Storage Company is a family owned and operated business, serving all points in Michigan since 1982. We are full-service moving company that is licensed and insured. Here at O'Sullivan Moving & Storage Company we pride ourselves on being professional and courteous from the office to the road. Our goal is to keep our customers satisfied and have your move go as smoothly as possible. We understand that moving can be a very hectic and stressful time for you, and that is why we are here. So kick back, relax, and let us do the hard work, because our family of movers are only the best and most experienced! Whether it's local; home, office, or apartment, we can get the job done. We also sell a complete line of moving supplies , boxes, paper, tape, etc. We have packing and unpacking services available as well as loading and unloading of your rentals. No job is too large or too small. We move 7 days a week and assist in short notice moves if openings are available. We offer free over the phone estimates or in-person estimates if needed. Also, we have the resources and facility for overnight or long-term storage of your belongings....

moving (67)storage unit (8)stone and gravel (1)

08/13/2020

whole process was great. They were not over priced, efficient and professional, and went out of their way to support my families needs. Would definitely hire again 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

03/27/2020

Perfect .! They were contacted by my husband after the company we had backed out! They are Excellent!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out of home to a new city

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

12/07/2019

The men were fantastic. They even assisted my mother with snow removal from the drive as we were pounded with the seasons first snow the day of the move. Very professional, careful and paid attention to details. Couldn't have been more pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a wall unit and armoire from one home to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business!

09/23/2019

It is approaching a year since my move and I have not been able to think or talk about the terrible experience I had. It brings tears and heartache when I think of all the lost and damaged items. They damaged and lost a great deal of my personal property and precious memorabilia that was accumulated over 30 plus years. I used O’Sullivan on two occasions. The first move was overall good except for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and Storage

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Photo for O’Sullivan Moving & Storage Company - 2020 Bellaire Ave, Royal Oak, MI - 38203806

This is now the 3rd or 4th time within several months that this individual has written a review, waited for company response, deleted her review, and then reposted so that our response would no longer be seen. This is a completely over exaggerated review. This customer wanted thousands of dollars for a few minor issues. Please note, we do not use popcorn. Nor did we provide packing services. If da...

05/03/2019

The O’sullivan movers led by Bobby, were prompt, efficient and careful. The move was completed cheerfully and they took great care with my belongings. I would recommend them to friends and family. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one home to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our company. We appreciate your kind words and business!

01/22/2019

It went extremely well. They showed up on time, and were very professional, personable and respectful. They did absolutely everything I asked them to do and were very careful with my belongings, and with the floors in our home where my things were being delivered. They carried a very heavy pump organ down the stairs (complete with landing) to the basement without damaging the floor, walls or the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to move belongings from a storage unit to a basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. What awesome feedback. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our company and others. We also appreciate the continued business by your family. Good luck settling in to your new residence!

12/24/2018

Did not go well. 5 pieces of furniture damaged, 2 irreparably. I would recommend taking photos of your furniture right before it's loaded, otherwise you won't be believed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Macomb to Burton

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2018

This is very disappointing to read for several reasons. This customer rates every category poorly. However, she received two estimates; pack and move. Her final charges came exactly within the price range she was quoted. Yet, we were rated a "D" in price. She did not complain once about our movers and they arrived on time and worked very diligently to get her job done both days, yet she rated our ...

11/23/2018

The move could not have gone any better. The crew I had did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend Osullivan moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Thank you. We appreciate your business!

08/28/2018

Perfect! Courteous, on time, efficient, and unhesitating when asked to do an additional chore or two. Would definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move all furniture (and LOTS of books) from 3 bedroom house in Michigan to 3+level townhouse in downtown Indianapolis

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

We are happy we could assist in your relocation! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

08/06/2018

The first encounter on the phone was the best customer service. the gentleman who assisted was very helpful and polite. I missed his name which I'm sorry about now. The movers themselves were efficient and also polite and friendly. The only complaint I have of the whole encounter was that my King mattress was soiled with some kind of grease and one interaction I had on the phone with an employee, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my household items picked up and stored for several weeks, then delivered to my new address

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry to hear about your concerns. This is the first time I am hearing about them. I would love the opportunity to rectify these issues for you. I have left you a voicemail and an email. Please call me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Moving – Loading, Unloading, Packing, & Unpacking. Moving Supplies Sales. Storage.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa