B & B Collision Corp

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

919 S Main St

Royal Oak, MI 48067

**Call us today for your FREE estimate!!** All Technicians are I-Car and State Certified. Family owned & operated. ...

Auto Body Work (64)Auto Painting (12)Bodywork (7)Auto Service (2)

10/21/2019

Excellent service and highly recommend this family-owned, multi-generational business. I was able to get a prompt and very reasonable estimate for the work needed The repair was scheduled and completed within the estimated time. Beautiful results with like-new appearance on the van, and excellent appearance on the Honda given age of the vehicle (13 years). I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of front bumper on Sienna van after minor collision and reattachment of front bumper on older Honda Accord

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

06/19/2018

I had scratched a part of the rear panel on new Audi, and made it worse by trying to repair it myself. Went to B and B based upon Angies List reviews. Nick, a manager, came out and looked at the repair I had attempted, said he would take that paint off and see if he could clean it up once he got to see the scratch underneath, and did so the next day in just a few hours and it looks great. And cost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
minor auto body work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

05/17/2018

I rarely write a review. Their service requires an exception to this rule. I will pay for good service. The entire experience was exceptional starting from the initial contact. Wes Booden provided a estimate for the work within 15 minutes. The quality of the work was outstanding and performed in the agreed upon time frame. The cost was reasonable. However, the final number was $300 - $400 less tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto bumping, painting,

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/17/2018

Very quick and less expensive than the quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
From bumper replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

02/26/2018

They did an excellent job. The personnel there are delightful to work with. The whole experience was top rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some body work on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2017

12/11/2017

Better than new. Delivered a day early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shopping cart damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

10/04/2017

They did a great job and were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend their services to anyone needing a great paintjob and body repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 8 years of dings and small bumper damage repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Thank you for letting us work on your car. I am happy that we lived up to your expectations. Thank you for the review .

09/29/2017

Very pleased with their work and professionalism. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for A+ service and peace of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Lift gate and rear bumper cover

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

I am glad we could live up to your expectations. Thank you for your review.

09/08/2017

I am very pleased with the quality of the work and the service I received from the beginning. The damage was assessed and I was given two options as well as the pros and cons ot either option. I chose to have the bumper completely re-done. I was able to bring my vehicle in a week later. Work was completed within time frame I was given. I couldn't be more pleased with the work and overall experienc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had minor repairs done on the bumper of my 2017 Buick Regal, deep gouges and scratches that required more than just touch-up.

COST $480.77

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

11/29/2016

After Nick at B & B Collision gave us a reasonable repair estimate we dropped the car off on Nov. 17 expecting the standard 10 days - 2 weeks time for the work to complete. However, after about 2 weeks and not hearing from B & B, I stopped into the shop as I was close anyway. The car had yet to have been started. Dismayed, I talked to Nick later and he said that the car ahead of mine took much lon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 2008 Ford Escape had a rust out at both rear wheel wells where it meets the outer body sheet metal plus some rust under the lip of the rear lift hatch. Sadly, it was caused by a Ford manufacturing shortcut that leaves water to collect behind that area causing rust out. It is a fleet-wide problem that can be seen on many of these Escape model years. Ford takes no responsibility for fixing their problem so owners are on the hook for repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2016

Auto body repair, refinishing & detailing.

Auto service of any mechanical nature.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover