Mancani Construction Inc

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2013

Mancani Construction is family owned and operated for over 40 years. Owners are licensed and insured. We offer the highest quality throughout all of our jobs from the smallest job to large commercial contracts....

Basement Waterproofing of Michigan

Basement Waterproofing of Michigan, is a locally owned and operated Michigan business with many years of experience under their belts. Unlike most handymen companies that claim to fix leaky basement, This is all we do and we do it right and we waterproof basements better than most other companies. We do not use temporary bandage type repairs, we thoroughly inspect every single element of the problem to get the the very root and repair it right the first time so this problem doesn't come back and haunt your family again, EVER! This work is not fun, clean, or easy. Basement waterproofing is in most cases a very difficult, messy, and extremely labor intensive task however we have perfected our way of dong things through years and years of experience and we believe we have the most reliable and painless solution at a reasonable price. Most basement waterproofing companies charge extreme amounts of money to perform such repairs simply because they know that you MUST repair this or your home is doomed. And no matter what the price, it will always cost you much more to do nothing about the problem. We however charge what is necessary to do the job right but do not try to gouge anyone or overcharge just because of desperation. We provide proven reliable results at a fair price and we can get started faster than most other companies in Metro Detroit. Put our Macomb Waterproofing team of experts to work fro you today or simply fill out the contact box to the right to get a FREE BASEMENT INSPECTION today! Additional Phone (248) 384-8407

Offers by Basement Waterproofing of Michigan  on Angie's List

05/08/2014

It went extremely well.  The contractor met all deadlines and budgets that was agreed on.  I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a bedroom in the basement along with general upgrades to our home

CATEGORY remodeling

02/18/2013

My original driveway was old and was broken.  Mancani came out and made a fair estimate.  The work went smoothly.  It all was done in a day.  The driveway is in great shape.  I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my concrete driveway.  The work was excellent.  The price was reasonable.  The workmen were very professional.

CATEGORY concrete repair

11/26/2010

My driveway was cracked and crumbling. I needed a new one. I obtain a reference from a person a work who raved about good Frank was. Another person at work also confirmed how good their driveways were and were holding up. I contacted Frank. They came in, were very professional, and neat. I am very pleased with the prodect and the price. I have had no troubles with this driveway to this date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a driveway replaced. The work was excellent and professional. The cost was reasonable. I would use this firm again and recommend the firm to anyone.

CATEGORY concrete repair

Build Homes. Carpentry. Remodeling. Roofing. Masonry. Drywall. Cement. Restoration.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal