RIES WELL DRILLING, INC.

• Trade License Authority
  • DEQ

228 N Main St Ste. F

Romeo, MI 48065

Since 1983 our family-owned business has provided Southeast, Michigan with Water Well Drilling and Well Repair Services. Your water well issue will be quickly addressed on time and in budget thanks to our prompt and affordable services. We accept Check, Cash, VISA, M/C and DISCOVER...

well and water pump (10)

08/30/2018

Scott came out a couple of hours after I called, reviewed the situation, gave me a quoted range and came back early the next day. The work by him and his guys was performed fast, and VERY professional. They REALLY know their stuff. I'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks Scott!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New well pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

01/27/2018

Came out night before to see what was wrong, as I had no water. Returned early next day to repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new water pump and flushed out lines

09/18/2017

The guys were great as was Scott. The 1 hp pump was exactly what we needed. No longer having to time when washing clothes or running dishwasher. And helped take care of the problem with my lawn sprinklers. Would recommend in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had recently purchased a home in the Romeo area and was having some pressure issues. I had originally had my mind made up on getting a 1 1/2 hp pump to help with my sprinklers. The owner Scott could of easily uphold me, but assured me the 1hp would do everything I needed for a lot less.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/30/2017

Monday morning (8/28/17) we woke-up to no water. After checking the obvious, circuit breaker, etc., I looked on Angie's list for highly rated well drilling and service companies I called Scott at 5:45am, expecting to leave a message, but he answered the phone and said he could be here by noon. He called back later to say he would come even earlier. He, Jim and Bill replaced my submersible well pum...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced submersible well pump, piping and wiring, as well as air tank, fittings, pressure switch, and air gauge. All the work, including materials, was done for $2495 and backed with five year warranties on the pump and tank, and three years on the installation (workmanship).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

07/17/2017

The Ries Drilling team were great from start to finish. Our pressure tank, which we found out had been working sub-par for quite a while, completely failed on Sunday. Monday morning I contacted Ries Drilling and they were there by that afternoon with a number of replacement tank options on hand. After discussing the various options, we decided to upgrade our tank to a 100 gallon model to improve w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our well pressure tank failed and Ries Well Drilling replaced/upgraded our tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

02/26/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2016

07/21/2013

Scott and his team were the best!  From the time we called and met with him, he did exactly what he said he was going to do.  He called when he said he would and came out to the house on time every time.  He took care of all the permits with the county when other contractors we had called expected us to take care of that.  They were very considerate, took their muddy boots off every time they came...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drilled a new well to replace our old one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2013

08/13/2011

He was prompt and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him for a quote to have a new well dug.  He was prompt and responsive.  I chose to go with another provider because they managed getting the permits, organized the city inspectors for me, and the quote I received over the phone was broken down in detail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2011

03/08/2007

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our well went dry on a Sunday and Ries was there within a half hour. He checked it out and told us what it probably was and said he would be back Monday at 8:00 and he was. When he found that we needed a new well he was honest about how long it would take and the cost. He was even honest enough to tell us we might not hit water. Luckily it worked out well and he was all done by Tuesday afternoon. He was very honest, reliable and courteous.

D

07/17/2006

It was assumed by Ries well drilling that my pump was bad after 11 years. Two weeks later I didn't have any water. Called them back and was told the switch was bad (only two years old). Paul, the owner, was at my house about 2 minutes and charged me $85.00. This is the first time since I have lived in Romeo that I have paid for a service call such as this. I don't trust him nore do I recommend him...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced well pump.

CATEGORY wells

We provide the following services: Water Well Drilling, Well Pump Repair, Well Tank Repair, Well Cleaning, Well Abandonment, Constant Pressure Systems, Irrigation Systems, Insurance Work for Lightning Repair

Line Boring, Real Estate Well Inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover