Cannon Family Dentistry

Angie's List since February 2013

When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs....

11/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Fisher for awhile now.

11/06/2014

We have had dental cleanings, xrays, and sealants. Everything has gone well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Me, my husband, and my two children have all been taken care of at Cannon Family Dentistry. We have always had a positive experience. The entire staff is very friendly and caring.

06/30/2014

Was able to get an appointment fairly quickly even though I had no discomfort. Replaced crown and adjacent crown for the price of one and did it in one visit. Dr Fisher has invested in newer technologies that allow him to handle complex repair in one visit. I have had all my dental needs performed by Dr Fisher over the last 11 years - he and his staff are great. Extremely well run office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an old crown break - which was not installed by Dr Fisher.

06/23/2014

They're amazing! The best I've ever had. I found out that my mom goes here too, and my neighbors recommended this practice. One of my sons' is autistic and I've never seen any dentist handle my son like this dentist did -- he was fantastic!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw Dr. Fisher & Dr. Miller. I've been there 3 times. Our whole family goes here.

CATEGORY dentists,pediatric dentist

07/15/2013

It is actually kind of hard to get in sometimes because he is a very popular dentist. The only thing I dislike is that to even get a scheduled teeth cleaning, you have to schedule it four to six months in advance and I do not know my schedule that farther. The problem with them is he is very popular, but he is very good and he is very practical. We have run into dentists who see your mouth as a go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use his practice, the whole family goes there.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, root canal, dentures, implants.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa