USA Custom Painting LLC

A 20 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2016

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

456 Oak Arbor Circle West

Rochester, MI 48306

We have been painting in the Metro Detroit area for over 20 years. Our success is based on combining experienced, fully qualified residential and commercial decorators and painters, rigorous quality control and flexible hours of working. We use eco-paints with no smell if that is what you need. According to our clients we are one of the best painting and decorating companies in Michigan....

interior painting (17)house painting (7)drywall (3)pressure washing (1)

10/22/2019

The painters were great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

08/12/2019

The team did a great job at a fair price. I was happy with the communication leading up tostarting the project and how nicely everything turned out. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside home painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2019

08/11/2019

Ben and his brother did an unbelievable job painting our house. I could have never asked for a better, professional, courteous team to paint our house. They were informative, on time, and did and excellent job. I would hire them immediately for any painting work I needed done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2019

04/08/2019

Fantastic...wouldn't use anyone else in the area. Very trustworthy. Left them in home alone on occasion and never worried or had an issue. Great quality, and if we didn't like the finish, they would gladly alter for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

04/01/2019

I have been working with Ben and company did over 10 years. They are very professional and great at their trade. It is very difficult to find great painters. They are it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

03/30/2019

We met this company 15 years ago and they bid on every paint job and are the best price and best service each time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

03/26/2019

I have hired USA Custom Painting several times over the last 7 years. I was referrred them by a friend when we moved back to Michigan from New Jersey. Ben and his crew are personable, punctual and really pay attention to any detail you give them. I have been so satisfied with the value and service I have hired them 5 times, twice at my previous home and 3 times at my current place. They have paint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting- Interior Walls, Ceiling, Trim, Doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

07/11/2017

Amazing work. Professional and responsive. Have hired them multiple times! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house and interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

06/21/2017

Ben takes great pride in his work and demands excellence from his employees. He is prompt and courteous, and his prices are more than fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal and paint

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

06/21/2017

Fifth home that I have had them paint. Excellent work. Competively priced. Trust worthy. Timely. Very professional. Have had them do some custom finishes as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior/Exterior painting. Stained my Pergola

CATEGORY drywall,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017