First Class Tile LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2012

5 Employees, no subs, cost determined by job....

T M Tile & Stone

32  REVIEWS
T M Tile & Stone

TM TILE & STONE has been serving builders and homeowners in Southeast MI for 25 years. We are Professional-Reliable-Affordable. We specialize in high-end custom kitchen and bath installations with complete "in house" services including Tile/Stone installation, plumbing, carpentry, drywall and more.Please call for a reliable rock solid quote and installation.

12/20/2018

He was able to come out a few days after I called to perform the job. He was able to complete the work the same day (in about 5 hours) with top notch quality. The work looks impeccable and I am very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed bathroom floor (12x24) tile installation urgently before the holidays. The size of the room was about 50sq. ft.

04/18/2018

They did a great job. They were quick, nice, professional, and reasonably priced. The only thing is I called them a couple of times after the job was done to do a new job but never got a call back. I would still highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They ripped out approximately 1100 square feet of tile flooring and installed new ceramic tile flooring.

01/18/2018

Completely satisfied with installation of kitchen tile. Prompt response to initial request, started on-time and listened to any questions I had. Professional from start to finish!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen ceramic tile backsplash

01/16/2018

Very responsive- installed original backsplash and Would recommend to anyone needing tile work! Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed row of tile to make room for new microwave

01/13/2018

First Class Tile is exactly what the name implies. Eddie Luca and his crew do impeccable work! Initially, Eddie came out just to quote our first floor tile job. As I walked him through the house and happened to mention the other home improvements we were planning, I was pleased to find out that he could also complete our fireplace make-over & our front porch stone work. The scope of work included:...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain Tile installation throughout first floor including removal of existing ceramic & carpet, Install fireplace stone, Install stone on porch

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,fireplaces

Remodeling, kitchen and bathroom, custom showers, fire places, foyer, patios, porches, and tile. Granite kitchen countertops, marble.

Ask for details.