Shuwb Oriental Rug Svc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

I wash / clean specialty rugs such as hand woven from Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey etc. and machine made rugs like Karastan or Wilton, Stark and Sisal Rugs as well. I wash / clean all rugs "personally". I pay special attention to detail such as colors, stains, pet odor and fringe/tassels....

Night Owl Express Carpet Cleaning

Our mission is to bring the community the very best in residential and commercial services utilizing knowledgeable, experienced, reliable technicians to provide the finest quality and safest cleaning possible. Our firm maintains work ethics with a code of conduct; integrity, honesty, reliability and pride in our work. 10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST BY FLAT RATE & HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST 10% DISCOUNT, LICENSE #261909.

08/17/2017

It took several weeks but the results were excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned an Indian floral rug with significant stains

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

I appreciate your honest review; and thank you for choosing me. Sincerely; Robert Krysmalski

08/03/2017

Excellent. Carpet looked and felt clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your excellent review; very much appreciated. Sincerely, Robert Krysmalski

07/03/2017

Price a little high but service really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean expensive oriental rug

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you!! for the A Rating. Your review is sincerely appreciated. Robert Krysmalski

06/19/2017

They look great. Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental rugs cleaned and repaired

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

An Overall A grade always make my week. I really appreciate your time to give me a great review. Sincerely; Robert Krysmalski

03/07/2016

Robert was very professional. He came out, explained how the carpet would be cleaned, and rolled up the rug and took it to his facility to clean. He provided an exact figure for the rug. He was very prompt and the rug was cleaned and delivered when he promised. He did a beautiful job. We've had this rug since 2004, it was custom made, and this is it's first cleaning. I highly recommend Robert. We'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up area carpet. cleaned and returned carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

I honestly appreciate your review. Thank you!!

Rug Washing / Cleaning - Rug Repair - Stain Removal - Odor Removal - Dusting - Blocking -

I do not up-sell a service you don't necessarily need, such as protect-ant (wool has a natural protection) or sanitizer. Sanitizing is not necessary for all rugs. I Do Not call you a couple days later after we have agreed on a price to clean your rug and charge more because I found a spot or stain.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover