Birmingham Home Repairs and Professional Handyman Services...

handyman (75)electrician (9)woodworking (9)door installation (6)drywall repair (6)lighting installation (4)plumber (4)roofing (4)siding (3)interior painting (3)gutter cleaning (3)blinds and curtain (3)

12/23/2019

I was extremely satisfied with the quickness and quality of work performed. The repairman was very friendly, down to earth, and well skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior door repair

CATEGORY handyman service, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/09/2019

Handyman was very professional and attentive to my requests and needs, I had a long list of things that needed repair or installation and we got through everything except a couple of things that needed additional hardware which I will purchase using the information he provided. I can not speak more highly oh him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of window blinds, door knob , spring replacement -laundry shoot, Reinforcement of kitchen cabinet shelves, removal of lock hardware on doors, replace magnets on bathroom cabinet,

CATEGORY glass repair, handyman service, window treatments, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

08/15/2019

Ok. A little messy but done very nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door painted, beach sprayed and a railing put up for my porch.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

02/11/2019

Overall, Tom was personable, professional, and he got the job done fairly easily. I trusted his judgment in what kind of mounting hardware to use into the wall -- which was probably the one issue I had with how things went. Mr Handyman only provides their labor; the customer needs to provide ALL materials, which initially was challenging because the guy that I spoke to on the phone said that I had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting TV on brick wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

12/04/2018

he never returned our call. even if you can't do the job can't you at least return a phone call?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

11/20/2018

I am very happy with the services and this company. I would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair

CATEGORY handyman service, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

09/20/2018

the handyman was very professional and did a nice job. I would only use mr handyman again if I could not find an independent professional to do the job. their prices are too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
aluminum trim around door

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

C

08/16/2018

I sent message through Angie's list but I never heard back from anybody. I don't want to give an F because maybe the message didn't get to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of light switch

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

07/07/2018

It did not go well. I purchased the wood. The wood was cut up and destroyed. The old wood was not removed from my house soffit. It was a four foot area which needed to be replaced. I’m not sure what was done but my wood was cut up wrong. That was a Big sign that it wasn’t done right. When I saw the soffit with the wood pieces patched up on my house. There is insulation foam coming from the soffit ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My soffit repaired under my gutters. My garage door would not close.

CATEGORY handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Photo for Mr. Handyman of Bloomfield/Birmingham - -, Rochester Hills, MI - 37220038

05/20/2018

Person who came to our house was very professional, was good with my toddlers watching (even trying to help) him, was here for the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gazebo and outdoor table installation, two light fixtures, 3 photo frames, door knob, door hinge

CATEGORY handyman service

Home repair and maintenance, carpentry, minor electrical & plumbing.

HV/AC.