DARBY'S AUTO SVC

• Angie's List since June 2010

NA Rated | 6 Reviews

07/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darby's auto in Redford, Mi has been my go to place for years. Actually when my father was still alive he would always tell me to go to Darby's because they were honest and charged a fair price. That was over 25 years ago!

06/29/2015

Even though it was an emergency they got to it asap and did everything they could while trying to keep the price down. They even fixed the loud muffler with a quick weld when we ran out of money and couldn't fix it. They are always fair and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Towed in not running. Did a major tune up.

07/19/2013

They are fantastic. I would recommend them to anybody. The work on the jeep is warranty work but their prices are always reasonable so I'll probably only have to pay for labor because I haven't gotten the bill yet, they're still working on it but they're always reasonable that's why we always go there. They are professional, they are just great. They're honest about what needs to be done, they don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We dropped off our jeep at Darby's Auto Svc last Tuesday. They always work on all our cars.

07/02/2013

He's a good mechanic. They saved me about half the money I would have spent at a car dealership. I had an oil change at a dealership and they gave me a list of things I needed done. I took it to Darby's and he said that I only needed about half of the work done. He got me in and out faster than the car dealership that gave me the quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Darby's Auto Service for auto service.

04/07/2013

I've been there many times in the past three years and have had inexpensive repairs done. they even insisted on not charging me after finding nothing wrong one time. I even offered to pay for a diagnosis but Bob turned me down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have had a number of dealings with Bob and his crew. They've been great.

CATEGORY auto repair

Similar businesses in your area...

Curts Service Inc