Ayles Tree Service Inc

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since July 2007

In business since 1960. We accept all major credit cards. Free estimates. Fully Insured....

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC.

Diamond Dazzle Cleaning LLC. are EXPERTS in exterior cleaning. House washing, low pressure roof washing, gutter cleaning, windows, and decks. We create VALUE. We enjoy serving you and doing our best.

12/02/2014

It seemed fine, but part of the work involved a neighbor's tree and the neighbor hasn't done anything, so we didn't do the service. They were able to come out and take a look at the trees within a week. They had good communication. The estimate was very fast. All I did was talked to the guy briefly. He walked around and gave me a price. They were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did an estimate for us.

03/11/2014

Very knowledgable, efficient, responsive, and reliable. I have used other companies, but they have been the best. Great if you have a problem, but also great at preventing future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All forms of tree service.

10/14/2013

When I needed trees removed, my son recommended them, and I'm glad he did. They were quick to respond, which was good because I had dead tree branches falling on my roof.  They gave what I considered a fair estimate, and we scheduled the work.  Then, I had to go out of town on that day, and the gentleman said, "No problem. We can do the work without you there."  I came back and everything was done...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down 2 trees and trimmed another.

07/10/2013

Crew was on time and listened to what I wanted while advising on the heath impacts and aesthetics of the results.  They cleaned up all the brush.  This was the second time I've used them and would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed up 2 large maple trees of large branches that hung over my house.

06/23/2013

Perfectly. I used their service every two years for a long time. They clean up every twig and are extremely nice folks to work with. It was a great deal too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys are great. They trimmed a 2 story oriental Pine tree in my front yard, exactly how I wanted it. They also cut back huge trees in the back using a buckets on a truck.

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding. Lot clearing. Tree repairs with bolts and cables.. Emergency storm damage tree work.

No landscaping No gutter cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express