M C Painting

Founded 1998 •

Awards & Badges

8135 Cox Dr. Ste 108

Portage, MI 49002

Welcome to MC Painting! We've been providing premium painting and carpentry services to Greater Kalamazoo and West Michigan since 1998. We are insured, giving our customers added security with our services. Our clients include major commercial companies, small businesses, as well as, residential customers. Give us a call! We provide same-day services and are happy to come give estimates immediately. Thanks for visiting our site and we look forward to working with you!...

interior painting (21)house painting (11)pressure washing (6)tile installation (4)roofing (3)plumbers (3)home remodeling (2)tree service (2)electrician (2)drywall (2)cabinet makers (2)basement remodeling (1)

02/25/2021

David and his team were very friendly, hardworking, and timely. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two rooms painted. All the walls and ceilings.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

01/07/2021

They were very timely, they were very punctual, the work was exceptional and I was very happy with the repair. I would use them again in the future and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are installing a coffered ceiling in my bedroom. They also did some painting on two different areas in my house.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

01/07/2021

It was great, they were very punctual, clean and the work was impeccable, I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed tiles in my bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

01/04/2021

They did an excellent job. I was so pleased. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed cabinets and 2 sinks.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

12/02/2020

They did an excellent job. Very clean and very neat. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my bathroom and three ceilings in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/25/2020

The work was great, they did a super job, they were on time and did an excellent job. The pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile in the kitchen and painting on our basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/23/2020

Well first of all he had my husband complete a review without looking at the completed work. We had to come back, because he rushed so much that the paint did not dry and ran. When I called him back on the problem, he told me that it was my walls that did not have a smooth finish. He spilled paint on my carpet numerous times, he has paint on my drop ceiling, wood work, and outlet covers that he di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was to paint my stairwell and family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

We did a good job ur husband gave a good review he looked at the hole job before we left why would he leave us a good review if he was not happy with the job you guys have moisture in your walls which caused the walls to make the paint run we came back out for free and get the whole basement for free so there’s nothing for you complain about it was that I control we did our job

11/18/2020

They were on time and did a very good service. I'm very happy/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

09/21/2020

It was very good. They were on time and professional. They cleaned up after themselves. They did not require supervision. They were self sufficient. They did a good job. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some drywall and did an interior painting.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2020

08/31/2020

It went well. It was excellent. He was good to work with. He showed up on time. He did the work. We were happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did exterior house painting and also the garage.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

The services MC Painting offer commercial/residential painting interior and exterior painting. Also we offer power washing, deck staining, kitchen and bathroom remodeling.