Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

11/10/2015

The flat-rate charge is $149 dollars and you have to pay ahead of time. This seemed outrageous and access by phone is stressful to get a hold of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called them to help adjust my settings on my tv.

CATEGORY tv repair

09/05/2015

All work performed was done within allowed time limit.  Technician was very knowledgeable and explained what he did.  Was on time to do the work, and notified me by phone call when he would be arriving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed icons on new computer screen.  Set up new devices that came with new computer. Began Windows 10 download.

CATEGORY computer repair

05/08/2015

The Geek Squad  arrived on time (yippee!!) to deliver  and set up new TV.  Two nice young men, very courteous and knowledgable about their work.   They set up TV, connected the cable box  and programmed our remote to the new TV (which to me is a feat in itself!). They connected the wi-fi from TV to our cable router, made sure the internet programs were downloading properly and explained all of the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a 60" Samsung UHD television and soundbar from Best Buy in Benton Harbor, MI and purchased the Geek Squad delivery/set up service.

CATEGORY home theater design,computer repair

09/22/2011

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DON'T use the Geek Squad. The Geeks answering my many calls to cancel their service contract with me goes nowhere. After 5 daily calls lasting up to 45 minutes each time, yielded absolutely no results. It appears that nobody I spoke with has no idea what their doing! So now I have resorted going to my bank and have their monthly fee ($14.99) canceled. I Hope they will dispute their charges being removed from my account.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available