Fawley overhead door

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2010

Precision Garage Door of West Michigan

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving West Michigan since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of West Michigan on Angie's List

01/03/2018

It went well. They scheduled the installation within a week from when I called. They described the new opener completely and accurately before I bought it. The installation was on schedule and done well. The technician even helped me program my car remote to work with the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new overhead door opener to replace one that didn't work properly.

09/25/2017

I called about a week prior, they arrived on time, took little time and explained the charges. Super professional folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just needed the gauge wire on my garage door replaced and checked for safety.

07/19/2017

The tech was actually able to come early and complete the work within an hour. Everything works great; there was some drywall damage, but it was a result of when the garage was finished previously rather than the work that was done on this occasion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix garage door that would not open or close. The cables and springs had gone bad and needed to be replaced.

05/30/2017

Every aspect of the experience was pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door with new, insulated, window model.

04/24/2017

Called for repair on Thursday morning just after 8 am. A technician was on site by 9:15 am and had everything repaired and ready to go within an hour. I technician was very polite, personable, professional and informative. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our Garage Door spring break on a Wednesday night.

CATEGORY garage doors

Commercial and residence preventative, repairs, product installation, structural alterations, steel,wood & garage doors.