Williams Integrity

Pontiac, MI 48341

High Grass

High Grass

lawn care
Mowed down some high grass in residential yard, maybe around 6 inches.

We are young company building the foundation of " Doing right by are costumers " by being fair and honest about the work we do for our costumers, striving to do the job to satisfaction of our costumers while keeping our high standard of work performance. Mowing and trimming are the basics we provide for a clean, crisp cut lawn. We provide maintenance to the lawn, bushes, and shrubs. Edging the yard is also available to give the yard the perfect look. Fall leaf clean up and removal upon season, We clean gutters, removing leaves and anything that maybe blocking the gutters. We do snow removal in the winter, removing snow from driveways, sidewalks and porch. We look forward helping you with your lawn care needs....

lawn care (6)leaf removal (5)snow removal (4)gutter cleaning (3)lawn & landscaping (2)

02/19/2021

George, the owner of Williams Integrity, called me back promptly and was able to give me a quote the same day as well as fit me in for service. He is very responsive and gets done what he says will be done. The best part, I am able to pay him electronically which is a must for me. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow shoveling

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/16/2021

George Williams is the best!! Dependable and goes above and beyond what is expected. Will definitely recommend his services. He's going way out of his territory to remove snow at our daughter's house. Now that's a great guy!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

02/08/2021

I needed snow removed from driveway and walkway. I needed salt laid down to deal with ice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I couldn’t be more pleased. George did a professional job. He showed up on time, listened to what I needed done, and did the job just as I asked. Price was fair - not too high and not too low. I like it that the company uses “integrity” in their name. I think they do have integrity from what I’ve seen.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

11/14/2020

Great! Responsive with convenient payment options. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

11/14/2020

I must say I am very pleased with the job they did...and Mr. Williams was very nice and friendly. Would absolutely recommend this company .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal, Shurbs trimmed

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/11/2020

Excellent job, would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

CATEGORY leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

11/09/2020

They were very professional and polite however my job was a goodly distance out of the area they service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a quote for seasonal snow removal.

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

11/08/2020

George and Marvette did an amazing job and I will definitely be utilizing their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf Removal

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

10/18/2020

Very well, can't wait till next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & Yard Work

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/15/2020

Williams Integrity is reliable and consistent. If they say they're going to do something, they're going to do it! They are trustworthy and honest! Great business to support!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mowing, trimming and edging

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Mowing, trimming, edging, lite tree trimming, leaf clean up and removal, snow removal